Homage to a grand old train store
- Historic trains stolen from Mï¿½rklin museum. // Classic Toy Trains;May2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p26
Reports that the historic toy trains manufactured by Mï¿½rklin were stolen from the company's museum in Gï¿½ppingen, Germany on January 18, 2005. Trian models that were stolen; Reward offered by the company for the recovery of the models.
- HO GG1 is a Keystone Road Classic. Hediger, Jim // Model Railroader;Jan2006, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p100
This article evaluates the new railroad model, "HO GG1," a heavy electrical locomotive from the company Trix Trains. It has a heavy die-cast-metal body, magnetic knuckle couplers, and comes in two different paint schemes. This model's chassis is built around a heavy metal floor with a large...
- HO set introduces Mï¿½rklin Systems digital control. Hediger, Jim // Model Railroader;Dec2004, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p124
Features the new Marklin Systems digital control technology, developed on a generic platform by Marklin Inc. Distinct features; Advantages; Systems requirements; Applicability.
- LOOKING BACK. BASS, VANCE // Garden Railways;Dec2008, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p37
The author reflects on the garden railway products he reviewed in 1998. He recalls several items including Bachmann's plastic Shay and accessories such as rolling-stock kits from Hartford Products and the Accucraft ready-to-run locomotives. He accounts that in 1998, toy company MÃ¤rklin...
- Miscellaneous. // Garden Railways;
This section presents updates related to railroad model enthusiasts. An exclusive distribution agreement was signed by LGB of America with MÃ¤rklin to distribute and service LGB products in North America. It announces that Garden Railroad Builder's Logs are now available online at...
- Special Report: Nuremberg Toy Fair 2008. Cawthon, Bill // Model Railroad News;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p18
Information on the Nuremberg International Toy Fair that was held in Germany in February 2008 is presented. The event showcased almost 70,000 miniature railroad trains and other related toys from 2,676 exhibitors who came from 61 countries. The exhibition was participated by different...
- The Spirit of the Commodore lives on. Cawthon, Bill // Model Railroad News;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates the J1e Hudson Commodore Vanderbilt model railroad trains from MÃ¤eklin Inc.
- From factory to customer. Robl, Ernest H. // Model Retailer;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p24
Features model railroad manufacturer Mï¿½rklin based in Gï¿½ppingen, Germany. Factor that can be attributed to the popularity of Mï¿½rklin among model enthusiasts; Issues considered prior to the production of models; Reason for the decision of the company to focus on the U.S. market.
- Circus starter set will bring oodles and boodles of laughs. // Model Railroad News;Feb2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p31
The article evaluates the Circus Mondolino starter model railroad train set from Marklin Inc.