Army Issues Draft Identity Intelligence Biometrics RFP for Industry Review
- Army INSCOM Plans Biometrics Solicitation. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on a pre-solicitation and Advisory Multi-Step notice issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) that seeks information from prospective offerors to allow the INSCOM G3 Biometrics Division to review and assess the likelihood of each respondent's ability...
- IN THE NEWS. // Contract Management;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p110
The article announces that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has received awards for outstanding leadership in the development, implementation and improvements from the Department of Army in the U.S.
- Doctrine Corner. Girardeau, John H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p56
Provides information on the role of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command intelligence support. Means of exploiting the intelligence support capability; Content and format of the requests for information (RFI); Common problem with RFI.
- Reserve Component Contributory Support Integration: The INSCOM Way. Bolk, William A.; Spiczak, Annie H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p13
Describes the approach used by the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to ensure fully integrated intelligence force. Roles of Reserve military intelligence within INSCOM; Development of an Integrated Program for Reserve Component (RC) support; Implementation of an...
- Army INSCOM Seeks Identity Intelligence Biometrics Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p18
The article reveals the plan of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to issue a solicitation on behalf of its Biometrics Division for a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract.
- ManTech Wins $7.2 Billion In Contracts To Support Army Intelligence Support. // Defense Daily;4/29/2015, p5
The article reports on two contracts worth up to 7.2 billion dollars that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Commands (INSCOM) awarded to ManTech International Corp. (MANT) to provide it with global intelligence support services (GISS).
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.