American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets $10M Service Order for ZBV Mil Trailers
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has awarded FLIR Systems [FLIR]: AS&E Nabs More Than $18M in New ZBV Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p12
The article reports on the orders received by American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for its Z Backscatter Vans and ZBV Military Trailers with an estimated cost of over 18 million U.S. dollars.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: Army Awards AS&E $7M Option for ZBV Mil Trailers; Firm Nabs NATO Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/7/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p15
The article reports on the U.S. Army's 6.7 million-dollar order for multiple Z Backscatter Van Military Trailers from American Science and Engineering in addition to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Consultation, Command and Control (C3) Agency's follow-on order for multi-view Z...
- Trailers for Military Vehicles. Ilan, Andrew S. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p42
The article offers information on the trailers used for military vehicles. It states that the U.S. government has awarded a 34 million dollars order for first ZBV Mil Trailer, to American Science & Engineering Inc. It mentions that All Military Rough Terrain Transport (RTT) trailers accommodate...
- Contractors to resubmit bids for revamped military vehicle program. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p34
The article offers information on the resubmission of bids by Michigan defense contractors for the 40 billion dollar Ground Combat Vehicle reboot program.
- AS&E Displays Militarized Version of Its Z Backscatter Van At FPED VI. Fein, Geoff // Defense Daily;8/15/2007, Vol. 235 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the ZBV Military Trailer of American Science and Engineering (ASE). ZBV Military Trailer is a militarized version of the Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) cargo and vehicle screening system. The features of the military trailer are mentioned. The amount received by ASE to develop...
- AS&E Nabs Phase II SBIR Award to Prototype Aircraft Screener. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on a one-year, 750,000 dollar Phase II award received by American Science and Engineering under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program to design and build a prototype inspection system to screen general aviation aircraft.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets $10M Order to Maintain ZBV Mil Trailers; Small USCIS Order. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p18
This article focuses on the contract received by American Science and Engineering from the Defense Department for the service and maintenance of ZBV Military Trailers.
- AS&E Gets $47 Million In Awards. // Defense Daily;10/19/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on two contracts received by the company American Science and Engineering (ASEI). It informs that the first contract is worth 46.7 million dollars which has been received by the company from the U.S. government. A Latin American customs agency has given the second award worth...
- CBP Selects AS&E, Leidos, OSI Systems and Smiths For Mobile Inspection Systems. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;9/15/2015, Vol. 267 Issue 53, p5
The article reports on a 293.1 million U.S. dollar contract awarded by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to four companies, namely, American Science & Engineering (AS&E), defense company Leidos, OSI Systems Inc., and Smiths Group plc, to provide mobile inspection systems for the...