Coast Guard Awards Bollinger $166 Million Contract for Next Four FRCs
- Coast Guard Patrol Boat Program Nears Completion. // Sea Power;Dec2008, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p54
The article reports on the outcome of the contract made by the U.S. Coast Guard Patrol Boat program with Bollinger Shipyard Inc. for the building of 69 Marine protector class patrol boats. It notes that Bollinger's budget and delivery of the vessels have successfully met all the performance...
- Coast Guard Awards Bollinger $166 Million Contract For Next Four FRCs. // Defense Daily;9/17/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 55, p2
The article offers information on Fast Response Cutters (FRC) contract worth 166 million dollars given to Bollinger Shipyard Inc. by the U.S. Coast Guard for the production of four more Sentinel class FRC which increase the number of 154-foot vessels to eight. It mentions that the Coast Guards's...
- Coast Guard Awards Bollinger $255 Million For Six FRCs. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;7/25/2014, p6
The article reports the move by the U.S. Coast Guard as of late July 2014 to award a 255.1 million dollar contract to Bollinger Shipyards for the supply of six Fast Response Cutters (FRC), with scheduled delivery in 2017.
- Coast Guard Awards Bollinger $180 Million for Four FRCs. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/28/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p11
This article reports on a contract awarded by the U.S. Coast Guard to Bollinger Shipyards to produce four Sentinel-class Fast Response Cutters (FRCs).
- GAO Upholds Coast Guard Patrol Boat Award To Bollinger Shipyards. Biesecker, Calvin; Fein, Geoff // Defense Daily;1/14/2009, Vol. 241 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the refusal of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) to comply with the protest of Marinette Marine Corp. on potential $1.5 billion worth of Coast Guard's shipbuilding contract to Bollinger Shipyards Inc. for the construction of a new Sentinel-class Fast Response...
- House Markup Would Avoid Slipping USCG's New Cutters. McCarthy, Mike // Defense Daily;5/14/2012, Vol. 254 Issue 31, p5
The article focuses on avoiding shifting of two ships by U.S. Coast Guard's new Fast Response Cutters (FRCs) after the decision of the U.S. House to fund its procurement in fiscal 2013. The Coast Guard's program executive officer Rear Admiral Bruce Baffer stated that after the approval of...
- Shiphandling a Sentinel. Allen, Jr., Lieutenant Commander Craig // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2014, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p83
The article evaluates the U.S. Coast Guard cutter (USCGC) Paul Clark, sixth Sentinel-class cutter ship, built by Bollinger Shipyards in Lockport, Louisiana.
- Coast Guard Set To Commission First Fast Response Cutter. // Defense Daily;4/11/2012, Vol. 254 Issue 8, p9
The article reports that the U.S. Coast Guard will commission its first Sentine l-class cutter, the 154-foot Bernard C. Webber Fast Response Cutter (FRC) built by Bollinger Shipyards Inc., in Miami, Florida. The Coast Guard is in a contract with Bollinger for the production of up to 34 FRCs for...
- Bollinger, Eastern, GD Win Coast Guard Contracts For OPC Preliminary Design. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;2/13/2014, p1
Marking another key step toward recapitalizing its aging fleet, the Coast Guard late Tuesday afternoon awarded preliminary design contracts to three companies, Bollinger Shipyards, EasternÂ…