Aethlon Medical [AEMD]: Aethlon Medical Renews Effort to Advance Hemopurifier for Bio-defense
- Aethlon eyes commercialization of its Hemopurifier in India. // Medical Device Daily;7/16/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 135, p1
The article evaluates the Hemopurifier medical instrument from Aethlon Medical.
- Product briefs. Yoffee, Lynn // Biomedical Business & Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p39
The article offers information on the Aethlon Medical's Hemopurifier therapeutic device.
- Aethlon Makes 1st U.S. Shipment Of Ebola Therapy. Meiling, Brittany // San Diego Business Journal;12/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p7
The article focuses on the announcement from San Diego, California-based medical device company Aethlon Medical Inc. concerning the first shipment of its Hemopurifier blood filtration device in the U.S., which is a potential candidate in treating the Ebola virus infections.
- Aethlon files new patent under PCT unified regulation system. // Medical Device Daily;3/21/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 54, p4
The article provides information on a patent application filed by Aethlon Medical under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT), entitled "Extracorporeal Removal of Microvesicular Particles." According to Aetholon, the application is associated with earlystage research for further development of the...
- PRODUCT BRIEFS. // Medical Device Daily;3/9/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p12
This section offers news briefs on the medical equipment industry. A research program was launched by Aethlon Medical to test the capabilities of the Aethlon Hemopurifier to identify and capture Cytomegalovirus. Bovie Medical has submitted application for its ICON GS electrosurgical generator...
- PRODUCT BRIEFS. // Medical Device Daily;9/21/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 181, p10
The article evaluates several medical-related applications including the Viper Pro stereolithography (SLA) technology from 3D Systems, Hemopurifier technology from Aethlon Medical and Harmony HiResolution Bionic Ear System from CEVA.
- PRODUCT BRIEFS. // Medical Device Daily;7/19/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 138, p10
The article evaluates several medical products, such as Aethlon Hemopurifier from Aethlon Medical, Turbo elite line of laser catheters for treating stenoses and occlusions within leg arteries from Spectranetics and Thermo Scientific NITON XL3 series from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- AETHLON MEDICAL HEMOPURIFIER RECEIVES IRB APPROVAL. // Biotech Equipment Update;Oct2014, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that biotechnology company Aethlon Medical Inc. has received an independent internal review board (IRB) approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to start Hemopurifier therapy studies at DaVita MedCenter Dialysis in Houston, Texas. It says that Hemopurifier is...
- SEETHRUEQUITY INITIATES COVERAGE ON AETHLON. // Biotech Business;Oct2014, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the coverage on medical device company Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) initiated by investment research firm SeeThruEquity as of October 2014. Topics discussed include AEMD's development of devices for rapid elimination of disease enabling particles from the circulatory...