TSA Pilots Morpho Detection's MobileTrace in Surface Transportation Modes
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily International;4/23/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p5
The article presents information regarding the approval of Israeli Prime Minister's Office on Morpho Detection's Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD)'s proposal to provide security in Israel.
- CLEARED FOR CANADA. ALLETT, TOM // Airports International;Nov2014, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p28
The article offers information on the desktop Itemiser DX explosives trace direction detector from Morpho Detection Inc.
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the approval of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD) system from Morpho Detection to be used by government agencies in Israel for border crossings, transportation facilities, and civilian facilities and institutions.
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/19/2013, p1
This section offers news briefs related to terrorism response technology in the U.S. as of November 2013, including a contract received by Morpho Detection, Inc. from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to supply its explosives detection systems, the sale of QS-B220 desktop...
- Ruggedized Handheld Trace Detector. // Airport Security Report;3/10/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p4
The article evaluates Hardened MobileTrace handheld trace detection system released by Morpho Detection.
- Northrop Grumman [NOC]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p1
This section offers news briefs on the terror response technology sector, including the selection of Morpho Detection to install four CTX 9400 DSi explosives detection systems at the Hong Kong International Airport and a partnership formed by Northrop Grumman with the University of Maryland...
- Italy Approves Morpho Detection's Itemiser DX for Aviation Security Apps. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the approval of Italian Department of Transport of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection system by Morpho Detection.
- Morpho Detection Protests TSA Award To Implant Sciences. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/5/2014, p12
The article reports on a protest filed by explosives maker Morpho Detection for the explosive trace detectors contract provided by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to Implant Sciences.
- FedEx [FDX]: United Parcel Service [UPS]: Following Disrupted Air Cargo Attack, Morpho Detection to Pitch EDS Systems. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p2
The article discusses the statement by Morpho Detection that air cargo carriers should consider purchasing explosives detection systems (EDS) in line with the failed attempt by terrorists to detonate two bombs that would have been delivered by cargo aircraft to the U.S. With the help of...