CBP Issues RFI for Laser Illuminators
- CBP Seeks Information on Electronic Admissions Process. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p25
The article deals with the request for information issued by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection on industry capabilities for establishing a modernized, efficient and cost effective electronic admission process for travelers entering the U.S. to improve security and accuracy of information.
- CBP Seeks O&M Support for Predator UAS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p28
The article reports on a request for information (RFI) issued by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in relation to the contractor maintenance and repair needs of the MQ-9 Predator Unmanned Aircraft System.
- CBP Issues RFI for Large-Scale NII Systems. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that a Request for Information (RFI) has been issued by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to generate feedback from industry on a draft Statement of Work (SOW) in support of the large-scale non-intrusive inspection (NII) systems of the agency.
- Between a Rock and Respect for Life at the Border. // La Prensa San Diego;6/11/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p2
The article reports on the call of the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles for investigation on the death of migrants Anastacio Hernandez-Rojas and Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereca in the border region involving the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents.
- Counterfeit shoes put students in Honduras on better footing. Hayes, Sarah // Our Sunday Visitor;7/5/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that the counterfeit shoes seized by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement were given students in a charity program.
- Flight Into the Weird. Dorr, Bill // Transworld Skateboarding;Feb2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p190
Describes the experience of a skateboarder on how the United States States Customs at the Los Angeles Airport in California inspected his personal belongings and travel documents. Reasons for going to Amsterdam and other countries; Views on the experience.
- EXPEDITING AIRPORT SECURITY. // Travel & Leisure;Nov2011, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p152
The article offers information on the Global Entry program of the U.S. government wherein travelers will be able to use self-service kiosks to avoid queues for five years and the Canadian hubs added by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection in addition to the 20 U.S. airports with kiosks .
- Appendix I: Information on Foreign Ports That Coordinate Maritime Cargo Container Security Efforts with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. // GAO Reports;9/27/2013, p39
An appendix is presented which lists the foreign ports which directly participate in the Container Security Initiative (CSI) program with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as of July 2013 including Bremerhaven, Germany, Antwerp, Belgium, and Yokohama, Japan.
- 10+2 Adds Up, GAO Report Finds. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/18/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p8
The article highlights the high grade received by the Importer Security Filing rule of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection from a 2010 government report.