Army INSCOM Seeks Identity Intelligence Biometrics Services
- IN THE NEWS. // Contract Management;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p110
The article announces that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has received awards for outstanding leadership in the development, implementation and improvements from the Department of Army in the U.S.
- Doctrine Corner. Girardeau, John H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p56
Provides information on the role of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command intelligence support. Means of exploiting the intelligence support capability; Content and format of the requests for information (RFI); Common problem with RFI.
- Reserve Component Contributory Support Integration: The INSCOM Way. Bolk, William A.; Spiczak, Annie H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p13
Describes the approach used by the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to ensure fully integrated intelligence force. Roles of Reserve military intelligence within INSCOM; Development of an Integrated Program for Reserve Component (RC) support; Implementation of an...
- Army Issues Draft Identity Intelligence Biometrics RFP for Industry Review. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p25
The article reports on a draft Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) for identity intelligence operations such as staff oversight, biometrics and forensics analysis, watchlist management and operational support to the Department of Defense...
- ManTech Wins $7.2 Billion In Contracts To Support Army Intelligence Support. // Defense Daily;4/29/2015, p5
The article reports on two contracts worth up to 7.2 billion dollars that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Commands (INSCOM) awarded to ManTech International Corp. (MANT) to provide it with global intelligence support services (GISS).
- Army Seeks Information for INSCOM Biometrics Effort. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p20
The article deals with the request for information issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM)which seeks small businesses to perform Identity Intelligence Biometrics support functions for INSCOM and its subordinate Major Subordinate Commands.
- Army Intelligence Master Plan Army CI and HUMINT Support to Force Protection. Spence, Richard I. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p54
Discusses some of the actions within the counterintelligence and human intelligence disciplines intended to support the force protection (FP) programs of the U.S. Armed Forces. Background on FP programs; Difference between physical security and full-spectrum FP; Mission of the U.S. Army...
- Army INSCOM Plans Biometrics Solicitation. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on a pre-solicitation and Advisory Multi-Step notice issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) that seeks information from prospective offerors to allow the INSCOM G3 Biometrics Division to review and assess the likelihood of each respondent's ability...
- 702d Military Intelligence Group. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jul-Sep98, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p63
Presents information on the 702nd Military Intelligence Group, a unit of the United States (US) Army Intelligence and Security Command. Motto; Purpose of the unit; Its headquarters.