ICE Awards Firm $29M for Tactical Communication Equipment
- Hewlett Packard [HPQ]: ICE Awards HP $42M for Application Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on a contract awarded by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to the information technology (IT) company Hewlett Packard, which would require the provision of application services to the Law Enforcement Support Center (LESC) of the agency.
- immixGroup Nabs Potential $8M ICE IT Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p19
The article reports on a potential information technology (IT) contract awarded by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to immixGroup Inc.
- Seven Companies Notified of Possible Debarment for Knowingly Hiring Illegal Aliens. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2008 Q3, Special section p1
The article reports on the announcement from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) that it has informed seven firms of possible debarment from federal contracting as each firm has been found to be unlawfully hiring employees without work authorization. As a result, each company's...
- In The News ... // HR Specialist;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
The article offers news briefs on human resource (HR) as of September 2015 including the violation of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) law by Hartmann Studios, the other on short term leaves for student trips, and the third on actions and litigations focused on hiring management.
- DHS to revise family detention approach. // Arab American News;6/27/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1533, p14
The article focuses on the recent announcement of making substantial change in the family detention practise by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh C. Johnson, also mentioning the key reforms of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), in addition to providing the views of few people on this topic
- Iraq gets its earrings back. M. B. // Art Newspaper;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 212, p66
The article reports that the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has returned a pair of ancient gold earrings to the Iraq embassy in Washington D.C.
- ICE Issues RFI for SEVIS II. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/6/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p14
This article reports on the issuance of a Request for Information (RFI) by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to acquire contractor services to design, develop, integrate and implement a Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) II solution.
- Raytheon Nabs ICE Contract to Modernize Case Management System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p12
The article reports that Raytheon (RTN) has received a contract from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to develop a Web-enabled investigative case management system to interface with over 100 disparate databases from across the Department of Homeland Security.
- Counterfeit Goods Seized In L.A. Raid. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 46, p10
The article offers information on the seizure of counterfeit goods by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office in Los Angeles, California. Counterfeit goods contained false trademarks such as Burberry Ltd., the company Louis Vuitton, and Chanel Inc. Materials used for manufacturing fake...