Alion in DHS Mentor-ProtÃ©gÃ© Program with Cole Engineering
- ONR Looking To Demo At-Sea Cargo Transfer Using T-Craft Scale Model. Fein, Geoff // Defense Daily;7/15/2008, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Office of Naval Research (ONR) is planning to conduct a demonstration of a cargo transfer operation between multiple vessels. Kelly Cooper, ONR program officer ship systems and engineering division, said that ONR has selected Alion Science and Technology Corp.,...
- Illinois School Goes The ESOP S Route. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the acquisition of Alion Science & Technology Corp. by its employees in a not-for-profit to employee share-ownership plan transaction. Information on the purchase price for Alion; Background on Alion; Discussion on the innovative buy-out model used in the deal.
- Alion Science and Technology Develops Chemical Compliance Solution. // Homeland Defense Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p58
The article evaluates the RAMCAP Plus software from Alion Science and Technology Corp.
- Alion Science and Technology Develops Chemical Compliance Solution. // Homeland Defense Journal;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p58
The article reviews the RAMCAP Plusâ„¢ risk management software tool from Alion Science and Technology Corp.
- Alion To Support Army Rapid Equipping Force Bridge Capability Gaps. // Defense Daily;1/6/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p2
The article reports that the research and development company Alion Science and Technology was awarded a three-year contract to support the U.S. Army Rapid Equipping Force (REF) in assessing commercially- and government-sourced solutions for increasing soldiers' combat survival.
- ESOP Buyout Key To Non-Profit's Reincarnation. Burr, Michael T. // Corporate Legal Times;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 138, p20
Reports on the corporate buyout of Illinois Institute of Technology's Research Institute (IITRI) by its employees to create a company called Alion Science & Technology Corp. Overview on how the buyout was initiated; Implications of the buyout for the business sectors; Comments from Bahman Atefi,...
- Alion To Support Army Rapid Equipping Force Bridge Capability Gaps. // Defense Daily;1/5/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that Alion Science & Technology announced it was awarded a three-year, $30 million contract to assist in an assessment of systems performance for the U.S. Army Rapid Equipping Force (REF).
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;12/22/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 247, p3
This article reports on the 14 million U.S. dollars contract from the U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity awarded to Alion Science and Technology to explore affordable and improved approaches to integrated robotic control technology to the field of prosthetic limbs.
- Army Funds Research on More Efficient, Affordable Prostheses. // O&P Almanac;Feb2011, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the 18-month, 1.4 million-dollar contract awarded by the U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity to the Virginia-based technology company Alion Science and Technology Corp. in 2011 to design robotic-controlled prostheses.