Cogent Systems [COGT]: L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: RT Service Provider IQueue Selected by Indy Airport for RT Re-Launch
- Airport travel deserves scrutiny: Trip benefits unclear. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/19/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p10A
The author argues on the spending of Indianapolis Airport Authority chief executive officer (CEO) John Clark and his top lieutenants non trips to conferences to represent the airports and gain exposure.
- Airport lands new CEO. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p7
The article announces that John D. Clark III was appointed the new chief executive officer (CEO) of the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana.
- Execs' globetrotting sparks scrutiny. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p1A
The article reports on the travels of Indianapolis Airport Authority (IAA) chief executive officer (CEO) John Clark. It mentions that Clark with two other key officers have incurred 67,000 dollars on travel alone in 2011 and nearly half of the said amount was spent by Clark alone. It adds that...
- Fishers is getting more ï¿½ farmland. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p13A
The article reports on the invitation by the Indianapolis Airport Authority for proposals from agriculturists who are interested in farming 72 excess acres at Indianapolis Metropolitan Airport in Fishers, Indiana.
- Airport shrugs off CEO probe. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the allegations against chief executive officer (CEO) candidate John Clark of Indianapolis Airport Authority (IAA) that he has big expenses on his world travel while being the chief of the Jacksonville Aviation Authority. President Michael Stayton mentions that the travel...
- Airport seeking revenue boost. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p1A
The article offers information on the initiatives taken by the Indianapolis Airport Authority to maximize its revenue in response to the declining passenger traffic in Indiana. John Clark, chief executive officer of the airport authority, states that the airport makes use if the 2010-2015...
- Airport CEO in pursuit of revenue. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/17/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p3
An interview with John D. Clark III, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indianapolis, Indiana, is presented. When asked about his impressions regarding the Indianapolis International, he refers to the brand new terminal facility that has a considerable...
- Airport contract bidders with local companies. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/19/94, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p11
Reports on proposals by bidders to the Indianapolis Airport Authority (IAA) in Indiana to take over the management of the airport. Proposals from IAA's employees; Bids from partnerships with local contractors.
- Indianapolis Agency Delays Airport Vote. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30492, p3
Reports on the Indianapolis Airport Authority's decision to delay a vote on whether to build a new passenger terminal at the city's airport. Estimated cost; Expected funding of project.