Brijot's Whole Body Imaging Portal Operating at Venice Airport
- New transfer facility. // Travel Talk-Middle East;Jul2014, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the opening of transfer passenger screening facility at Abu Dhabi International Airport in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 2014 as part of the continued Capacity Enhancement Programme (CEP) of the airport.
- CALIFORNIA 12/21. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/11/2006, Vol. 257 Issue 23, p80
The article presents information on the in-line baggage screening system project of the Los Angeles, California Airports Planning Department. The components of the project are mentioned including network infrastructure at the terminals of Los Angeles International Airport and the removal of...
- Gun Hidden in Teddy Bear. // Airport Security Report;1/13/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that a 9mm handgun hidden inside a hollowed-out teddy bear was discovered by the security screeners at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas.
- Newark Liberty. // AirGuide Business;2/22/2010, p9
The article reports that a Terminal A security screening at Newark Liberty International Airport was stopped for about an hour when a passenger who was flagged for secondary screening walked away from the area.
- Newark Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;1/11/2010, p7
The article reports on the delay of flights departing Newark International Airport's Terminal C in New Jersey due to a security breach, which resulted the passengers to be re-screened.
- Adisucipto International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p3
The article reports on the installation of a fingerprint and facial imaging technology by Adisucipto International Airport (JOG) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia in 2010.
- Virtual images for real security. Suh, Christine // R&D Magazine;Jul2002, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p48
Presents information on the D3P (Dual Panel Planar Portal) imaging technology for airline passenger screening. Developer of D3P; Information on how the system works; Applications.
- Something of Value. Doyle, John M. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/18/2005, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p40
The article reports that starting this week, hundreds of frequent fliers out of Florida's Orlando International Airport will be able to bypass some of the time-consuming headaches of airport security before boarding. Using a translucent plastic smart card containing biometric identifiers, these...
- 'Fast lane' opens at Indianapolis International Airport. Donhardt, Tracy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/29/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p59
The article reports that the Indianapolis International Airport in Indiana has launched on January 18, 2007 a system that enables travelers to register online and speed their way through the airport's security checks. Passengers fill out an online form at www.flyclear.com and provide...