Thermo Fisher Scientific [TMO]: ICx Technologies [ICXT]: Briefing
- ICx Nabs Potential $711 Million Contract For NBC Recon System. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;10/2/2008, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that ICx Technologies has received a potential $711 million contract for the development and production for Increment II of the Joint Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Reconnaissance System (JNBCRS 2) program. It states that ICx went public in November 2007 and spent the prior...
- ICx Technologies introduces Raider radionuclide detector. // HS Today;Jan2009, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p45
The article features Raider, a cadmium zinc telluride semiconductor-based radionuclide identifier, from ICx Technologies.
- Specialty Radar System for Robots. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p95
The article evaluates the Mobile Detection Assessment and Response System (MDARS) Intruder Detection Radar Sensor from ICx Technologies Inc.
- ICx Technologies Launches DefendlR-CZ, the first affordable, Uncooled Infrared Camera. // Homeland Defense Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p42
The article evaluates the DefendIR-CZ infrared camera from ICx Technologies Inc.
- Portable Scanner Sought for Improved Threat Detection. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2015, Vol. 54 Issue 7, pS11
The article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to Decision Sciences as of July 2015 for the development of a new type of portable electronics scanner for threat detection.
- Enzyme-Based Chemical Agent Detection Spray. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2008, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p25
The article evaluates the Agentase Disclosure Spray enzyme-based chemical-agent-detection system from ICx Technologies.
- OPTICAL-ZOOM THERMAL IMAGER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p113
The article evaluates the security system from ICx Technologies.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: Rapiscan Nabs $18M Order for Eagle, Secure 1000 from U.S. Customer. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p13
This article reports on the order received by OSI Systems' Rapiscan Systems division from an undisclosed U.S. government customer for Eagle cargo and vehicle inspections and its Secure 1000 Single Pose body scanner.
- ICx Showing ThreatSense Can Track Spread of Trace Material Release. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/28/2009, Vol. 242 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that ICx Technologies Inc. [ICXT] has been testing its new comprehensive facility security solution ThreatSense at the Albuquerque International Sunport airport in New Mexico for the past two months. ThreatSense, which is a comprehensive chemical, biological, radiation and...