U.K. Seeks Ideas, Technologies for Aviation Security
- U.K. Effort Seeks Ideas, Technologies For Aviation Security. // Defense Daily International;8/27/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p3
The article reports on the INSTINCT-Technology Demonstrator (TD2) project launched by Thales UK, Intellect and the government to identify and trial technologies, solutions and ideas from companies and academic institutions in Great Britain. The TD2 project aims to improve aviation security in...
- Thales UAS is a flying success. // Engineer (00137758);4/19/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7793, p12
The article reports that Thales UK Ltd. has successfully launched its Watchkeeper, a multi-sensor unmanned air system (UAS) in Great Britain.
- Thales Radio to Democratic Republic of Congo. // Military Technology;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p115
The article reports on the contract awarded to Thales UK for the provision of PRC-6809 multiband inter/intra-team radios to the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- THALES AWARDED MILESTONE ROYAL NAVY SERVICES CONTRACT. // Defence Review Asia;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that a 10-year contract has been signed by Thales UK Ltd. for the in-service support of the Royal Navy's major sensor systems.
- SUPPORT FOR THALES GROUND SURVEILLANCE RADARS IN SAUDI ARABIA. // Defence Review Asia;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that defence equipment manufacturer Thales UK will provide technical support services for ground surveillance radars in Saudi Arabia.
- Thales. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p13
The article reports that Thales UK was awarded with contract amounting 82.5 million US dollars to support the British Army's Watchkeeper 450 Tactical unmanned air vehicle system in Great Britain.
- Thales. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p2
The article reports on the 82.5 million U.S. dollars contract awarded to Thales UK in support of the Watchkeeper 450 tactical unmanned air vehicle system of the British Army.
- Secure Mode 5 IFF System Passes Tests. // Electronic Design;5/2/2013 Supplement, pS10
The article reports that the two leading Great Britain defense suppliers including Raytheon UK Ltd. and Thales UK Ltd. are working together over-the-air testing of an upgraded Mode 5 identification friend or foe (IFF) system.
- UK, FRANCE PURSUE ACCOLADE NAVAL DECOY ROUND. Scott, R. // Journal of Electronic Defense;May2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p28
This article reports on a contract received by Thales UK from the British and French militaries to lead a bilateral technology demonstrator program (TDP) in 2011.