DARPA Issues BAA for Cyber Insider Threats
- DARPA moves ahead with National Cyber Range project for advanced cyber security research. Keller, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the defense contracts awarded by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) to Orlando, Florida-based Lockheed Martin Simulation, Training & Support segment and the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory in Laurel, Maryland.
- Lockheed Martin To Demonstrate LRASM. // Power Electronics Technology;Jun/Jul2011 Supplement, pS12
The article reports on the 218-million-dollar contracts awarded by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to Lockheed Martin for the Demonstration Phase of the Long Range Anti-Ship Missile (LRASM) program.
- DARPA Names Raytheon For Networking. // Electronic Design;10/20/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 14, pS12
The article reports that a total of 16 million U.S. dollars worth of funding for the Military Networking Protocol (MNP) program has been awarded by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to Raytheon BBN Technologies in 2011.
- AeroVironment Marks Technical First: Flapping Wings Hold Hover Flight. // Defense Daily;7/2/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that AeroVironment Inc. (AV) has accomplished a technical milestone in which the controlled hovering flight of an air vehicle system with two flapping wings carried its own energy source and used only the flapping wings for control and propulsion. AV in April 2009 was awarded...
- Raytheon Wins $21 Million DARPA Contract For Network Centric Radio System. // Defense Daily;7/2/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has awarded Raytheon Co. (RTN) a 21.7 million dollars contract to develop the generation Network Centric Radio System (NCRS). DARPA foresee two critical technologies for achieving a backbone radio architecture...
- AURORA BUILDS TEST WING FOR VULTURE. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p18
The article discusses competition among the defense contractors Aurora Flight Sciences, Boeing Company, and Lockheed Martin for development of a solar-powered stratospheric unmanned aircraft funded under Phase 2 of the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's Vulture program.
- Space Systems/Loral to Study Robotically-Assembled Satellites. // Space & Missile Defense Report;8/31/2015, p8
The article reports that under a contract with the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, commercial satellite developer Space Systems/Loral will examine how to robotically assemble orbiting geostationary communications satellites.
- Raytheon Gets $24 Million Contract To Provide Military Wireless Network Gateway. // Defense Daily;7/29/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 20, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has awarded Raytheon Co. a one-year contract to provide a cost-effective, highly capable military wireless network interoperable gateway. The Mobile Ad-Hoc Interoperability GATEway, or MAINGATE, will integrate...
- United States : KROMEK GROUP bags US$1.2 MILLION contract for US DEFENSE S 12-month programme. // TendersInfo News;8/5/2014, p1
The article reports on a contract received by Kromek Group PLC, a radiation detection technologies provider, from the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 2014.