RAE Systems' [RAE]: North Carolina Acquires RAE's Wireless AreaRAE Kits
- Multi-Sensor Toxic Gas Monitor. // Sea Technology;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p55
The article evaluates the SentryRAE Steel multi-sensor toxic gas monitor from RAE Systems Inc.
- Gas detector. // LP/Gas;Aug2008, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p48
The article evaluates the QRAE II pump, a sensor toxic gas detector for oxygen from RAE Systems Inc.
- New Fixed Gas Detection Products For Enhanced Industrial Safety. // Petro Industry News;Apr/May2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p36
The article offers brief information on the line of fixed-systems gas detection products from gas detection systems provider RAE Systems Inc. including the RAEGuard 2 photoionization detector, RAEAlert toxic and flammable fixed gas detectors and the FMC system level controllers.
- Wireless gas detection: The soul of a new machine. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jan2015, Special section p6
The article reports on detection of source of illness among workers at a meat processing plant in Minnesota determined by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) investigators. Topics discussed include views of Jim Seneczko, vice-president at gas detection system provider...
- Personal Toxic-Gas Monitor. // Journal of Environmental Health;Sep2004, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p45
RAE Systems Inc., a developer and manufacturer of rapidly deployable, multi-sensor chemical-detection monitors and networks for homeland security and industrial applications, is offering ToxiRAE II, a single-gas personal monitor that provides continuous readouts of toxic gas concentrations....
- PE PRODUCTS. // Pollution Engineering;Apr2012, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p17
The article offers brief information on several products related to pollution engineering which include the Excell Sensor for low concentration from MSA, the truck-mount spill kit from New Pig Corp., the PowerPak uninterrupted wireless gas detection from RAE Systems Inc.
- RAE Systems Delivers Detection Systems to PetroChina. // Sea Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p65
The article reports on RAE Systems Inc.'s recent delivery of a suite of custom wireless gas detection system and more than 150 handheld QRAE II four-gas monitors for PetroChina Co. Ltd.'s Changqing oil field operation in the Shanxi Province in northwest China. Each wireless system consists of...
- What's that smell? Roberts, Mary Rose // Fire Chief;May2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p66
The article evaluates several calibrated atmospheric monitoring devices including the AreaRAE Inert gas detectors from Rae Systems Inc., chemical detectors FirstDefender RM and RMX from Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- GAS detection. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jan2012, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p64
The article offers brief information on several industrial gas detection devices including the Ventis multi-gas detector from Industrial Scientific Corp., the EchoView Host Mini-Controller and ToxiRAE Pro wireless single-gas instrument from RAE Systems Inc., and the 4501-03 Two-Wire Oxygen...