General Dynamics [GD]: Army Awards GD $30M for Additional JBPDS
- General Dynamics Adds To Modular Artillery Charge System Work. // Defense Daily;9/27/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 61, p6
The article reports that General Dynamics (GD) Armament and Technical Products Inc. has announced that it has got contract for load, assemble and pack of the M231 and M232A1 Modular Artillery Charge System (MACS) from the U.S. Army. It states that work on the 8.6 million dollars contract will...
- GD Delivers First F-15E Wideband Nose Radome. // Defense Daily;4/1/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the delivery of the first F-15 wideband nose radome to Boeing Co. to support its F-15 Radar Modernization Program (RMP) by General Dynamics (GD) Armament and Technical Products Inc. in the U.S. The delivery of the radome was based on the system development and...
- Army Taps General Dynamics For More Hydra-70 Rockets. // Defense Daily;8/16/2013, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Army has given a contract of 67.5 million U.S. dollars to the aerospace and defense company General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products Inc.
- Crew-served in a Supporting Role. Kemp, Ian // Armada International;Oct/Nov2006, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p18
The article focuses on direct weapons for airborne, amphibious, airmobile and light forces. The U.S. Army is the driving force behind the modernisation of the Mag machine-gun developed by FN Herstal. The Mk 19 Model 3 sets the standard for automatic grenade launchers. The development of the...
- Bradley Fighting Vehicle Reactive Armor. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Feb2006, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that General Dynamics Armament & Technical Products has received a contract modification from the U.S. Army for the production of enhanced-capability reactive armor tile sets for the Bradley Fighting Vehicle System. The reactive armor system is made up of tile that fastens to...
- INDUSTRY OUTLOOK. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/25/2009, Vol. 170 Issue 21, p13
This section offers news briefs in the U.S. aircraft industry. The joint venture UAS Dynamics has been formed by Elbit Systems of America and General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products to provide unmanned aerial systems for the U.S. Defense Department other potential U.S. government...
- NEWS FLASH. // Military Technology;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p110
The article reports on developments in the global aerospace and defense industries. The U.S. Navy has awarded Lockheed Martin Corp. a contract modification for the TRIDENT II D5 Life Extension program. General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products has received two orders for HYDRA-70 unguided...
- General Dynamics To Produce, Support More Hydra-70 Rockets. // Defense Daily;2/27/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 39, p2
The article announces that two Army contracts for the manufacture of Hydra-70 air-to-ground rockets and support of the Hydra-70 rocket program has been awarded to aerospace and defense company General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products Inc. by the Army Contracting Command in Alabama.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: OSI Systems [OSIS]: Raytheon [RTN]: JPEO CBD Selects Seven Firms for Entry Control Point Phase 3 Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/6/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p10
This article reports on the selection of seven companies to complete for task orders under a contract for the Entry Control Point Phase 3 program of the U.S. Army Joint Program Executive Office (JPE) in 2011.