Smiths Completes Installation of Security Systems for New India Terminal
- Smiths Detection X-Ray Devices at DEN. // Airport Security Report;6/4/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p9
The article reports that Smiths Detection has completed the largest deployment of its Advanced Threat Identification X-rays (aTiX) systems in the U.S. The U.S. Transportation Security Administration has installed 28 Smiths Detection aTiX units at Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado....
- Bug hunter. Baker, Berenice // Engineer (00137758);11/24/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7761, p7
The article evaluates Bio-Seeq from Smiths Detection Diagnostics.
- Busting body bombers. Zolfagharifard, Ellie // Engineer (00137758);3/22/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7791, p7
The article reports on the introduction of the 16HR-LD model of Smiths Detection's B-Scan technology which is an airport-security scanner that aims at countering threats posted by suicide bombers.
- Chemical ally for the military. // Engineer (00137758);5/24/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7795, p8
The article reports on the launch of a portable chemical detector by Smiths Detection, which is capable of sensing harmful agents down to minute levels.
- Smiths Detection Offers New Handheld Radiation Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p6
The article previews the RadSeeker handheld radiation detector from Smiths Detection.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;2/18/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p4
The article focuses on the worldwide distribution agreement of Smiths Detection with 20/20 BioResponse for its BioCheck powder screening test kits.
- Smiths Detection Expanding Maryland Production Facility. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p11
The article reports on the expansion of the production facility of Smiths Detection in Edgewood, Maryland to support full production of its JCAD Lightweight Chemical Detectors and introduce production of its HI-SCAN 6040 aTiX Advanced Technology X-Ray system.
- Smiths Detection Introduces Portable, High-Speed Chem Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/18/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p4
The article features the GUARDION portable chemical identifier from Smiths Detection.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;5/20/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 20, p17
Introduces the bomb and narcotics sniffing machine of transportation firm Smiths Detection-Barringer in Warren, New Jersey.