SPC Joins DASH7 Alliance
- SPC ANNOUNCES DASH7 ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP. // Networks Update;Sep2010, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the membership of System Planning Corp. (SPC) in the nonprofit industry consortium DASH7 Alliance in 2010. DASH7 Alliance endorses the application of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 18000-7 standard for wireless sensor networking. As a member, SPC...
- Orchard irrigation project gets started. McEwan, Gavin // Horticulture Week;6/21/2013, p41
The article reports that Harper Adams University in Shropshire, England will form an international consortium to build an autonomous system for orchards and vineyards irrigation. It mentions that integrating canopy and fruit sensors with autonomous mobile vehicles and wireless sensor networks is...
- Wireless Sensor Network IC Shipments Bounce Back In 2010. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
The article reports on the increase in the demand for wireless sensor networks in 2010 following a period in which adoption was affected by economic downturn.
- EDITORIAL. Feng Xia // Computer Science & Information Systems;Oct2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, preceding p953
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including cyber-physical networks and software design and applications, the NDV-Hop_Bon localization algorithm for wireless sensor networks (WSNs), and the Ring-based Energy Aware Routing (REAR)...
- MONET Special Half-Issue 'Recent Advances on Communications and Networking in China'. Leung, Victor; Adachi, Fumiyuki; Meng, Weixiao; Liang, Qilian // Mobile Networks & Applications;Apr2013, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p171
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the impact of relay cooperation on delay tolerant networks, a layered fault management scheme for Internet of things (IoT), and cryptographic algorithms to wireless sensor networks.
- Guest Editorial. Vasilakos, Athanasios V.; Xiong, Neal N.; Yang, Laurence T.; Chuan Lin; Lei Shu // Journal of Communications;Jan2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by P. Lin and colleagues regarding the use of sudoku to generate meaningful shadow images and secret shadows, one by Wenping Deng and colleagues on an attack on a BGP routing system, and one by G. Han and colleagues...
- Correction. // Sensors (14248220);2011, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p10165
A correction to the article on link optimization in swarming mobile sensor networks, published in October 2011 issue is presented.
- Foreword and Editorial. Pal, Sankar K. // International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing & P;Feb2013, Vol. 6 Issue 1, pvii
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including wireless sensor networks, Digital Database for Screening Mammography (DDSM) and image encryption.
- PPNA special issue on 'the green, reliability and security of machine-to-machine communications'. Li, Xu; Lin, Xiaodong; Wang, Wenye; Mitton, Nathalie // Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications;Sep2014, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p213
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including existing risk analysis solutions fail to consider the defense costs and gains, limitations of current trust management schemes, and Mac protocol, PaderMAC for wireless sensor networks.