Lockheed Martin [LMT]: Lockheed Martin Developing RFID-based Perimeter Security System
- FBT-7400 key tag. // International Gaming & Wagering;Jul2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p27
The article evaluates the FBT-7400 FOB key tag from Intelleflex.
- MUNITIONS TRACKING SYSTEM Uses EM Rather than RFID. // Microwaves & RF;Mar2014, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p24
The article offers brief information on the RuBee tagging and tracking solution from Lockheed Martin and Visible Assets Inc.
- RFID: Contact-free access control. Colombo, Allan B. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p62
Focuses on the use of contact-free access control via radio frequency identification (RFID) in the electronic security industry in the United States. Benefits of RFID; Available RFID technologies; Passive/active cards and tokens; RF transponder. INSET: A case for proximity: User benefits..
- Auto ID soars: RFID, electromagnetic process. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p8
Reports on advances in the development and marketing of automatic identification systems. Highlights of study by marketing consulting firm Frost & Sullivan; Radio frequency identification systems; Electro-magnetic anti-shoplifting technology; Radio frequency electronic article surveillance;...
- Sleek, sophisticated smart labels have the brains to change RFID. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun99, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the growth of the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) in the United States. Application in the security sector; Motorola's introduction of BiStatix technology; Enabling of printing of RFID materials on materials including paper; Texas Instrument's launch of Tag-it, a...
- RFID keys and cards. // EDN Europe;10/ 1/2011, p22
Information on a series of six secure RFID keys and cards from Maxim is presented.
- Shopping for RFID. Mesenbrink, John // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the reasons for the demand in radio frequency identification (RFID) system. Benefits of RFID; Use of RFID as security system; Reduction in the problem associated with contact or line-of-sight technologies; Advantages of RFID; Reliance of RFID on radio frequency waves.
- Proximity Cards, Readers Offer More Choices, Flexibility. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2000, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p33
Discusses the development of proximity devices for use in security access control. Shift toward high-frequency proximity technology; SecuraKey's introduction of its e*TAG line of radio frequency identification (RFID) system; Potential of a universal ID/access/credit card; Advantages of open...
- On-demand tracking of temperature-sensitive goods. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/4/2012, p10
The article reports on the partnership between Intelleflex and DeltaTrack to market the Intelleflex XC3 technology-based tags and readers for climate control monitoring. The system will be sold under the DeltaTrak brand. Some of the features of the Intelletex solutions include cellular and...