3M Corp. [MMM]: Cogent Systems [COGT]: L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: General Electric [GE]: Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: FLIR Corp. [FLIR]: ICx Technologies [ICXT]: 3M to Acquire Biometric Solutions Provider Cogent Systems
- 3M To Acquire Biometric Solutions Provider Cogent Systems. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;8/31/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of Cogent Systems Inc. (COGT), a provider of biometric software matching systems and hardware, by 3M Corp. in the U.S. It states that the 3M will pay 10.50 dollars per share for Cogent making Cogent's stock price soar to 11.09 dollars, an increase of 2.18...
- 3M merges division. // Ward's Auto World;Apr97, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p46
Reports on Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.'s merger of its two automotive units into a single division. Business operations merged under the division.
- 3M To Acquire CUNO. // Supply House Times;Aug2005, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the acquisition of CUNO Inc., maker of filtration products, by 3M Co. in the U.S. Terms of the agreement; Sales performance of both companies.
- 3M adds to graphics fold. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct97, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p9
Reports on Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.'s (3M) purchase of the California-based graphics company Cactus. Comments by Richard Morris, official at the 3M Commercial Graphics division, on the purchase.
- 3M Acquires Nida-Core Corp. // CircuiTree;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of the business of Nida-Core Corp., which manufactures structural honeycomb core and fiber-reinforced foam core materials, by 3M.
- Today's Transactions 3M Acquires Ceradyne for $860 million. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/8/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p5
The article reports on the plan of 3M, maker of Post-its and Scotch tape, to acquire Ceradyne Inc.
- The Weekly Wrap. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/8/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p41
This section offers news briefs related to mergers and acquisitions including the acquisition of the entire share capital of Ceradyne Inc., manufacturer of advanced ceramic products, by 3M Co., acquisition of LJL Properties LLC, an operator of nursing homes, by AdCare Property Holdings LLC, and...
- 3M acquires core manufacturer Nida-Core. // Composites Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p18
This article reports on the acquisition of Nida-Core Corp., a manufacturer of structural honeycomb core and fiber-reinforced foam core materials, by conglomerate 3M.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/7/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 130, p3
This article reports on the acquisition of Dailys, a supplier of nonwoven disposable protective clothing, by 3M.