Thermo Fisher Scientific [TMO]: ICx Technologies [ICXT]: Briefing
- Metal-detection systems. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p59
The article offers brief information on CEIA's THS/PH21N metal-detection systems from CEIA USA Ltd.
- Keeping Buildings and Events Safe. // American School & University;Jan2011, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p38
The article offers brief information on Walk-Through Metal Detectors from CEIA USA Ltd. used for building and event security.
- Metal-detection systems. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Mar2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p93
The article offers brief information on the THS/PH21N metal-detection systems from CEIA USA Ltd.
- Updated Chemical Identification Systems Allows Users To Share Data. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, pS5
The article evaluates the TruScan 1.2 updated chemical identification for pharmaceutical processing from Ahura Scientific Inc.
- Metal Detection Systems. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Sep2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p33
The article offers brief information on the THS/PH21N metal detection systems from CEIA USA Ltd.
- Ahura Scientific, Inc. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Aug2009, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p67
The article evaluates TruScan scanning device from Ahura Scientific Inc.
- Ahura Corporation. // Spectroscopy;Dec2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p13
The article discusses the business operations of Ahura Corp. Ahura is a leading company in the realization of portable optical systems for point-of-use applications with immediate results for the detection of narcotics, explosives and toxic industrial chemicals. It is located in Wilmington,...
- TSA Puts CEIA Metal Detectors on Air Cargo Screening Technology List. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p9
The article reports that a series of Electro-Magnetic Inspection Scanners from CEIA USA has been placed on the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's Air Cargo Screening Technology List.
- Tax breaks to help metal detector maker grow. Bracken, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p26
CEIA USA Ltd., a company in Twinsburg that makes metal detectors in airports and government buildings for security purposes, has received state and local tax incentives to help construct a 22,000-square-foot building and to nearly double its work force by adding 10 jobs. The Ohio Tax Credit...