SPAWAR Seeks Info on Fast Capture Fingerprint Devices
- Protests Lodged Against Navy's CANES Award. McCarthy, Mike // Defense Daily;9/4/2014, p5
The article reports that DRS Technologies and CGI Federal filed protests with the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) after losing in the bid for full production of the ship-based information technology system of the Navy. Topics discussed include the total value of the contract for the...
- Space Command. Stephens, Kevin // All Hands;Jul95, Issue 939, p4
Focuses on the United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Importance in countering the growing threat of missile technology in the Third World; Space Control Center's tracking of orbiting Earth to protect and monitor space-based assets.
- Spawar move here to save taxpayers money. Wells, Ken R. // San Diego Business Journal;9/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p1
Reports that American taxpayers are expected to be among the biggest benefactors when the Navy's space warfare command (Spawar) moves to San Diego, California from the Washington, D.C. area beginning in 1997. Citing of lower cost of doing business in San Diego; Likelihood that all of the...
- Tapping into Spawar. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;06/16/97, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p17
Presents information as it relates to the relocation of Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (Spawar) from Washington D.C., to San Diego, California. Reason for the relocation; Person in charge of the relocation; Information on Spawar; Details on the employees; Comments from Mike Sidrow, a...
- SD economy could rocket with Navy's space center HQ. Wells, Ken R. // San Diego Business Journal;3/20/95, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the economic benefits of constructing the Space and Naval Warfare Command in San Diego, California. Annual budget of the facility; Space technologies planned to be placed in the center; Schedule of the center's establishment.
- SPAWAR Seeks Info on Portable Biological Air Samplers. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p21
The article reports on the search for information on commercially available portable biological air samplers for use by responders during hazardous materials operations by the U.S. Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center.
- AMX Dealers Awarded SPAWAR Contract. // Systems Contractor News;Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the five-year Multiple Award Contract (MAC) awarded by the U.S. Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) of Charleston, South Carolina to the government dealer collection of AMX Corp.
- SPAWAR SEEKS SIGINT "TECHNOLOGY EVOLUTIONS" FOR MARINE CORPS. Haystead, J. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Mar2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p18
The article informs that U.S. Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR) has released a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) seeeking technological development for Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) operations.
- Spawar contacts. // San Diego Business Journal;5/06/96, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p28
Reports on the contracts offered to businesses by Spawar, the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command. Moving of Spawar's headquarters to San Diego; Amount of money in contracts a year to private companies for equipment and supplies made by Spawar; Contact points.