American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets $10M Order to Maintain ZBV Mil Trailers; Small USCIS Order
- Pentagon leaders start pushing for affordable defense contracts. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;6/29/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p6
The article reports on the request by U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) officials to the federal agency's Acquisition Corps and on defense companies to make affordable contracts.
- Pentagon Wants Visibility Into Internal Industry Research. Parsons, Dan // Defense Daily;7/3/2015, p1
The article discusses U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Frank Kendall's move in requiring Defense Department contractors to disclose their projects that will involve internal research and development funding starting fiscal 2017.
- U.S. tracks Al Qaida in Djibouti, most important base in Horn of Africa. // Geo-Strategy Direct;5/22/2013, p18
The article reports that the U.S. is planning to increase its military presence in Djibouti. The U.S. military has stationed about 500 troops in Djibouti's Camp Lemonnier. The Pentagon has overseen the expansion as the hub for U.S. military activities throughout the Horn of Africa. The U.S....
- AAI Awarded Contract for Continued Lightweight Small Arms Technologies Development. // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p156
The article reports on a contract awarded to AAI's Lightweight Small Arms Technologies (LSAT) team, as of September 2013, through the U.S. Department of Defense Ordnance Technology Consortium in order to advance its case-less and cased-telescoped lightweight ammunition and weapon technologies.
- Cerner contracts with DoD. // CAP Today;Aug2015, p85
The article reports the contract signed by Cerner with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) as of August 2015, in which it will install its CoPathPlus anatomic pathology information system to all DoD military treatment facility anatomic pathology laboratories (lab) worldwide.
- LOCKHEED MARTIN. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/31/2015, pA02
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of Defense that it has awarded a contract to defense contractor Lockheed Martin, noting that Lockheed's shares has increased as of December 31, 2015.
- Missile defense decision again delayed to Dec. // Hill;10/24/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 145, p31
An excerpt from an article on the delay until December 2011 of the decision by the U.S. Department of Defense to award a missile defense contract that was posted on Reuters is presented.
- Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: BIMA Awards SAIC Potential $23M for Biometrics Support to CENTCOM. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p12
The article reports on a potential three-year, 23 million U.S. dollar contract received by Science Applications International Corp. from the U.S. Defense Department's Biometrics Identity Management Agency (BIMA).
- DoD Awards Two Space Fence Design Contracts. // Space & Missile Defense Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that a 107 million dollars contract was received by Raytheon Co. and Lockheed Martin each for preliminary design of a next-generation tracking radar that will monitor objects in space from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). Both the companies are expected to complete...