L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: State Dept. Awards L-1 $27.6M Automated Face Recognition Contract
- State Dept. Awards L-1 $27.6 Million Automated Face Recognition Contract. // Defense Daily;10/22/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p11
The article reports on a 27.6 million dollars contract received by L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. [ID] from the U.S. Department of State. It informs that the contract has been awarded to the company for providing an automated face recognition system to the U.S. Department of State in support of...
- L-1 snags $107M contract. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/24/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the 5-year $107 million contract awarded by the U.S. Department of State to L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. to produce new passport cards. The cards will be used for the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative aimed to reduce waits and road crossings or ports into Canada, Mexico,...
- L-1 Awarded Passport Card Work After State Withdraws It From GD. // Defense Daily International;3/14/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that L-1 Identity Solutions has been awarded by the U.S. Department of State a $107 million contract to produce a new border crossing credential originally won by General Dynamics. The department did not give any reasons as to why it removed its original $93.3 million...
- Earnings in brief. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 20, p6
The article offers news briefs related to business earnings in Connecticut. Pitney Bowes Inc., a firm that sells mailing machines and related systems, earned $119 million on $1.6 billion in revenue during the first quarter in 2008. Gartner Inc. has reported a sales increased of 10% to $290...
- Procurement WATCH. // Government Security;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p34
The article presents information on procurement contracts of U.S. government security agencies. The Department of State has ordered $6.3 million worth of passport printers from L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. The Department of Homeland Security awarded a $58 million five-year contract for the state...
- L-1 details possible sale. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p13
The article reports on the announcement made by Bob LaPenta, chief executive officer (CEO) at L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. which relates the firm's low earnings as well as the possible sale for the company.
- L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: L-1 Introduces New Low Cost Access Control Products. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p7
The article offers information on the 4G V-Flex Lite , 4G CR-Pass and 4G SecureControl access control devices introduced by L-1 Identity Solutions.
- L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: L-1 Introduces HIIDE 5, New Middleware Application. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p5
The article reviews evaluates the HIIDE 5, a smaller version of L-1 Identity Solutions' (ID) handheld multimodal biometric capture and identification system.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the increase in sales of L-1 Identity Solutions in the first quarter of 2011 due to gains in its service business and its solutions business.