Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: Port of Houston Using Intellicheck Mobilisa's TWIC Reader
- Intellicheck Mobilisa gets $2M in Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p21
The article reports on multiple contracts received by the Government Identity Group of Intellicheck Mobilisa for its identification systems Fugitive Finder and Defense ID.
- New York Military Facility Selects Intellicheck Mobilisa's Fugitive Finder. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/28/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p17
This article reports on a contract received by Intellicheck Mobilisa from a New York-area military base for its Fugitive Finder handheld identification reading device.
- Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: Intellicheck Mobilisa Developing Wireless Buoy System with Sensors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the development of wireless buoy system by Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN) for the U.S. Navy to push out perimeter security in ports.
- There May be a Better Way. // Airport Security Report;2/23/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the technology, Defense ID System, from Intellicheck Mobilisa Inc. (IDN).
- Pilgrims' Progress. Babu, Venkatesha // Business Today;4/22/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p114
The article reports that the administrative body of the Venkateshwara Temple situated on the Tirumala Hills in Andhra Pradesh, India, has implemented the biometrics technology to expedite the visiting process for devotees who turn up in huge numbers to pay obeisance to the deity. The new system...
- SecurePort keeps a digital eye on truckers. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the partnership between the Port of Palm Beach in Florida and Cross Match Technologies to develop a new biometric SecurePort visitor management program. Capabilities of the fingerprinting system; Significance of the deal to the port authority.
- Prove It! // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;May2003, p4
Reports that the Liberian International Ship & Corporate Registry is using Datastrip Technology's 2D Superscript two-dimensional barcode as the core technology to produce a biometric identification card aimed at improving maritime security. Features of the card; Number of seafarers to be...
- Secure User Authentication using Sclera in Quick Response Codes. Brindha, S.; Vennila, Ila.; Nivedetha, B. // International Journal of Engineering & Technology (0975-4024);Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p4199
In this paper,an authentication method using sclera embedded in Quick Response codes is proposed. Quick response codes are two dimensional barcodes which can hold more data and can be fastly readable by Personal computers and Handheld devices like mobile phones,smart phones and tablet PCs....
- Genetic Patterns in European Geometrid Moths Revealed by the Barcode Index Number (BIN) System. Hausmann, Axel; Godfray, H. Charles J.; Huemer, Peter; Mutanen, Marko; Rougerie, Rodolphe; van Nieukerken, Erik J.; Ratnasingham, Sujeevan; Hebert, Paul D. N. // PLoS ONE;Dec2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p1
Background:The geometrid moths of Europe are one of the best investigated insect groups in traditional taxonomy making them an ideal model group to test the accuracy of the Barcode Index Number (BIN) system of BOLD (Barcode of Life Datasystems), a method that supports automated, rapid species...