IDO Security [IDOI]: Accuray [ARAY]: Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: 3M Corp. [MMM]: Cogent Systems [COGT]: Briefing
- New York Military Facility Selects Intellicheck Mobilisa's Fugitive Finder. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/28/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p17
This article reports on a contract received by Intellicheck Mobilisa from a New York-area military base for its Fugitive Finder handheld identification reading device.
- Intellicheck Mobilisa Nabs Small Award For TWIC Reader Pilot At NY/NJ. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;1/15/2010, Vol. 245 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to award Intellicheck Mobilisa Inc. (IDN) a small contract worth 240,000 dollars that aims to provide five handheld biometric-enabled smart card readers at the Port of New York and New Jersey. It indicates that...
- Border Security 2.0. Sternstein, Aliya // Government Executive;Jan2012, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p35
The article reports that the U.S. Homeland Security Department is planning to open bidding on a 10-year contract to replace the now-defunct Secure Border Initiative network.
- DHS S&T Seeks Portable AIT with Auto Threat Recognition. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p17
The article reports on the Broad Agency Announcement issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate, Explosives Division, for improved Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) which can be used for the portable detection of metallic and non-metallic...
- Motorola [MOT]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p1
This section offers news briefs pertaining to the defense industry in the U.S. including the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service's awarding of a contract with Motorola to provide support services for its Voice-over Internet Protocol Radio Dispatch Network Services,...
- DHS Plans Small Business Events for Advanced Acquisition Planning. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) plan to host two events in May 2011 that would provide advanced acquisition planning information to small businesses as part of the White HOuse Initiative on Small Business Contracting.
- DHS Issues RFP for First Source II. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p19
The article reports that a Request for Proposal (RFP) has been issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisitions Division for the First Source II acquisition.
- Paragon Systems Gets $51M Order to Supply FPS with Guard Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the awarding of a contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Protective Service (FPS) to Paragon Systems, Inc. to provide security officer services for the Nebraska Avenue Complex of the department in Washington, D.C.
- DHS Seeks Small Business Research Ideas. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p20
The article announces the search of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Innovation Research Program Office for proposals in homeland security-related topic areas.