Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has awarded FLIR Systems [FLIR]: AS&E Nabs More Than $18M in New ZBV Orders
- Untitled. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p11
The article reports on the orders received by American Science and Engineering (ASE) for its Z Backscatter Vans and ZBV Military Trailers with an estimated value of over 18 million U.S. dollars.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets $10M Service Order for ZBV Mil Trailers. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p18
The article reports on a 10 million-U.S. dollar contract awarded by the U.S. Department of Defense to American Science and Engineering for the service and maintenance of Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) Military Trailers.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: Army Awards AS&E $7M Option for ZBV Mil Trailers; Firm Nabs NATO Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/7/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p15
The article reports on the U.S. Army's 6.7 million-dollar order for multiple Z Backscatter Van Military Trailers from American Science and Engineering in addition to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Consultation, Command and Control (C3) Agency's follow-on order for multi-view Z...
- Trailers for Military Vehicles. Ilan, Andrew S. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p42
The article offers information on the trailers used for military vehicles. It states that the U.S. government has awarded a 34 million dollars order for first ZBV Mil Trailer, to American Science & Engineering Inc. It mentions that All Military Rough Terrain Transport (RTT) trailers accommodate...
- China delivers more trucks to outcast regime in Burma. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;1/23/2008, p14
The article reports that despite the bloody crackdown on dissident monks in Burma, China's military recently delivered a new shipment of trucks to the regime in Rangoon. The Democratic Voice of Burma radio reported that more than 100 Chinese-made military trucks recently crossed the Burma-China...
- Don't Wait for the Flame. KAHN, ANTHONY // Wingman;Fall2010, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p8
This article offers ideas for dealing with failures in the use of technical data of the weapons maintenance truck (WMT).
- AS&E Displays Militarized Version of Its Z Backscatter Van At FPED VI. Fein, Geoff // Defense Daily;8/15/2007, Vol. 235 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the ZBV Military Trailer of American Science and Engineering (ASE). ZBV Military Trailer is a militarized version of the Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) cargo and vehicle screening system. The features of the military trailer are mentioned. The amount received by ASE to develop...
- Combat Trucks Dawning? Bianchi, Fulvio // Military Technology;Jun2005, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p118
The article discusses the application of combat trucks in military operations. It is noted that many military trucks are currently equipped with cabs that were originally designed for the civil market, and whose curved surfaces are very difficult to protect with ballistic panels. In the case of...
- MILITARY MANOEUVRES. // Truck & Driver;Oct2008, p22
Several photographs of military trucks are presented.