- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has awarded FLIR Systems [FLIR]: AS&E Nabs More Than $18M in New ZBV Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p12
The article reports on the orders received by American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for its Z Backscatter Vans and ZBV Military Trailers with an estimated cost of over 18 million U.S. dollars.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: Latin American Country Awards AS&E $16M for ZBVs. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on a 16.3 million U.S. dollar order received by American Science and Engineering from a country in Latin America for multiple Z Backscatter Vans (ZBVs) for use by three agencies in law enforcement, customs and military roles.
- AS&E Gets Follow-On ZBV Order from African Country. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/7/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p8
The article reports that an African country ordered 4 Z Backscatter Vans from American Science and Engineering for law enforcement use.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of American Science and Engineering as of the second quarter of 2010.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets Yemeni Order for Two More ZBVs; $5.5M Abu Dhabi Order. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on a contract awarded Yemen Customs to American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for two of the company's Z Backscatter Vans (ZBV) to screen cargo and vehicles for explosive threats and contraband at seaports and land border crossings.
- AS&E Nabs Small ZBV Order from NATO Agency. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/22/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the 1.7-million U.S.-dollar contract awarded to American Science and Engineering (ASEI) by the NATO Consultation, Command and Control Agency (NC3A) for its first Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) X-Ray screening system.
- Backscatter Maker 'Aggressively' Seeking New Deals. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that American Science and Engineering Inc. is seeking for new mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deals, seeking overseas assets and intellectual property-centric tuck-ins.
- AS&E's cargo scanners. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;12/16/96, Vol. 248 Issue 11, p29
Focuses on the use of American Science and Engineering Inc. (AS&E)'s aeronautics and commercial freight equipment to tighten airport security. Cargo and mail as two huge areas in airport system; Use of AS&E'S products on American airports; Innovations of the scanner equipment; Cost of equipment...
- Airport whole-body scanners see everything. // Current Science;5/16/97, Vol. 82 Issue 16, p15
Features American Science and Engineering's BodySearch scanner. How the device works; Comparison with hospital x-ray machines; US Federal Aviation Administration's plans to use the device for airports in the US; Criticism of the device.