Boeing [BA]: Raytheon [RTN]: Argon ST [STST]: Boeing Acquiring Narus, Giving it International Cyber Presence
- Network Building. Mathews, Neelam; Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/12/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 26, p35
The article discusses Boeing Network & Space Systems and its acquisition of the company Narus to bolster Boeing's cyber-security and intelligence network. Narus' areas of specialization are said to involve network traffic and analytics software. Boeing also is said to have offered to purchase...
- Boeing Completes Acquisition of Narus. // Defense Daily;8/4/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 24, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Boeing Co. (BA) by cybersecurity firm Narus Inc. to provide real-time network traffic and analytics software in India.
- Boeing To Acquire Narus In Cyber Deal. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;7/8/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 5, p10
The article provides information on the plans of Boeing Co. to acquire the network traffic intelligence company Narus located in California. It states that after the acquisition Narus will work as a branch of Network Space Systems, which is a business within Boeing's Defense, Space and Security...
- Boeing's Acquisition of Narus Will Open New Markets, Official Says. Fein, Geoff // Defense Daily;8/9/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 27, p4
The article offers information on the acquisition of Narus Inc. by Boeing Co. and its impact on the business development of both the companies. It states that the acquisition will mark a new place for both the companies in the market. According to Greg Oslan, chief executive officer of Narus...
- Boeing's Acquisition of Narus Will Open New Markets, Official Says. // Defense Daily International;8/13/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p5
The article focuses on the acquisition of cyber software firm Narus Inc. by Boeing Co. The deal would benefit both companies as they will gain access to new and expanding markets. It reports that Narus has a large international commercial base that would help Boeing. It further reports that...
- Boeing To Acquire eXMeritus To Add To Cyber Security Capabilities. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;6/16/2009, Vol. 242 Issue 53, p5
The article reports that Boeing Co. said that it has agreed to acquire eXMeritus Inc., as it seeks to boost its capabilities in cyber security. Boeing said the deal would be immaterial to its financial guidance. eXMeritus provides hardware and software that allows its customers to share...
- Boeing. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p2
The article reports on the plan of Boeing Co. to close its factory in Bankstown, Sydney, New South Wales in 2012 as it mergers its components manufacturing work in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Boeing Will 'Likely' Not Bid On Alternative For FAB-T, Might Modify Program. Host, Pat // Defense Daily;3/23/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 57, p3
The article reports that Boeing Co. (BA) will not bid on the alternative for the Family of Advanced Beyond Line of Sight Terminals (FAB-T) but could change the program of record. This was stated by Roger Krone, Boeing's network and space systems president. He also said that the company is...
- Foreign Affairs. Sternstein, Aliya // Government Executive;Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p33
The article reports that potential security risks by foreign takeovers of U.S. companies, which includes many information technology firms, have increased by 23% in recent years.