SERCO in Mentor-ProtÃ©gÃ© Agreement with VETS, Inc
- VETS Nabs $117M Task Order to Provide Program Services to USCIS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/5/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on the contract received by Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions Inc. from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to provide administrative services for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agency.
- Shepherd all alone as Serco turns down LIFT. Millett, Carol // Contract Journal;10/30/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6401, p1
Reports on the withdrawal of Serco from the bidding for NHS LIFT public private partnerships. Cause of the withdrawal; Statement issued by the company; Information on the construction project.
- NCVO's subcontracting code. Hillier, Andy // Third Sector;4/16/2013, Issue 748, p4
The article highlights the subcontracting code released by the National Council for Voluntary Organizations and services company Serco, which aims to address the working relationship between the private, voluntary and community sectors working on public service contracts.
- STRACHAN TO BE SLEEPER MD. // Modern Railways;Dec2014, Vol. 71 Issue 795, p94
The article reports on the joining of Peter Strachan as the managing director (MD) of the Caledonian Sleeper franchise of Serco Co.
- Transport still core for Serco. // Rail Business Intelligence;11/27/2014, Issue 475, p5
The article discusses strategic planning, contract and balance sheet updates of the transporational supplies firm Serco as of November 10, 2014.
- Police probe Serco's prisoner transport contracts. // Supply Management;Sep2013, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the police investigation called on by the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) of Great Britain and government contractor Serco into the alleged wrongdoing on the Prisoner Escorting and Custodial Services contract to transport prisoners on court.
- Accounting for PFI contracts. // Accountancy;May2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1305, p98
Reports the definition of policy for Private Finance Initiative contracts by Serco company in Great Britain. Costs incurred in equity investments; Accounting treatment for transfer of assets to debtors; Appropriations on revenues received from capital repayments and operating revenues.
- When will large outsourcers have to say 'no'? DAVIES, GRAEME // FM World;3/26/2015, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the struggles faced by government outsourcing specialists Serco and G4S to improve their profitability from government contracts.
- On your marks, get set, go. Hellowell, Mark // Public Private Finance;Mar2004, Issue 81, p12
Provides information on the Building Schools for the Future (BSF) program with its four pathfinder schemes in Bradford, Bristol, Sheffield and London in England. Ten first wave councils; Implication of the intervention of education authority in Bradford for its private contractor Serco; Reason...