Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: Lockheed Martin [LMT]: Briefing
- LOCKHEED MARTIN WINS ROLE TO PROVIDE CYBER SECURITY SERVICES TO U.S. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES. // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Sep2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that the aerospace company Lockheed Martin has won a contract to provide cyber security services for the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- DHS Awards Helo Contract To EADS. Biesecker, Calvin // Helicopter News;3/7/2006, p4
The article reports on a contract received by the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Co. from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) after being selected for the award. The value of the award is mentioned. The initial installment for the contract is cited. A background on the...
- DHS Awards $113 Million In Portable Radiation Detection Contracts. // Defense Daily;10/26/2006, p10
The article reports on the contracts awarded by the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security's Domestic Nuclear Detection Office for the development and production of next-generation portable radiation detectors that will be used by Customs and Border Protection and possibly even Coast Guard personnel....
- Lockheed Martin [LMT]: Lockheed Martin Wins $7M DHS S&T Award for Complex Event Modeling. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p14
This article reports on the contract won by Lockheed Martin from the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate under the Complex Event Modeling Simulation and Analysis.
- Boeing [BA]: DHS Extends Boeing's SBI Contract Through Mid-November. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the awarding of contract options to Boeing by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that extends the company's current contract for a virtual fence. The construction of a virtual fence on two sections of Arizona's border with Mexico will be extended through...
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on a potential 14 million-dollar contract received by the American Science and Engineering from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate under the CanScan Program to design and build an active interrogation, non-intrusive inspection...
- S&T Wants Concepts for Kiosks that Validate Credentials, Check for Trace Explosives. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p2
The article focuses on a Broad Agency Announcement issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) that intends to develop, build and evaluate prototype kiosks that integrate credential authentication and explosives trace detection technology for security...
- AS&E Nabs Phase II SBIR Award to Prototype Aircraft Screener. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on a one-year, 750,000 dollar Phase II award received by American Science and Engineering under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program to design and build a prototype inspection system to screen general aviation aircraft.
- DHS S&T Awards $800K to Improve MagViz. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the 800,000 dollar contract awarded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) branch to Defense Capital Advisers LLC to improve the detection of liquid explosives threats as part of the MagViz Bottled Liquid Screener program managed by...