Army Has Need for Nearly 200 Cargo and Personnel NII Systems in Afghanistan
- Washington Observer. Hunter, Pam; Russell, Pam Radtke // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/12/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the U.S. Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan's final report, released on August 31, 2011, which claim that up to 61 billion U.S. dollars were lost due to contract waste and fraud in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- U.S. Defense Appropriations Overview. // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;7/1/2015, Vol. 253 Issue 1, p7
The article list of U.S. Defense Appropriations Bill (H.R. 2685 / S. 1558) is presented.
- Defense Firms Make Moves in Industrial Space. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;10/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p8
The article offers news briefs related to defense contractors industry in San Diego County, California including the high industrial vacancy rates in the area, the brighter recovery of rents in the market, and the 40% decline of local construction employment.
- Consulting Firm Awarded $52M DoE Information Assurance Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p15
This article focuses on the contract received by OnPoint Consulting Inc. to operate the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Information Assurance Response Center, which is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: OSI Systems [OSIS]: Raytheon [RTN]: JPEO CBD Selects Seven Firms for Entry Control Point Phase 3 Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/6/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p10
This article reports on the selection of seven companies to complete for task orders under a contract for the Entry Control Point Phase 3 program of the U.S. Army Joint Program Executive Office (JPE) in 2011.
- BAE wins $37m contract for defending Navy planes. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p12
No abstract available.
- Textron to provide armored vehicle with artillery-directing electro-optical payload. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p32
The article reports on the 10 million U.S. dollar contract awarded by the U.S. Army to Textron Systems Corp. to provide 27 M1200 Armored Knight combat vehicle systems.
- Austal receives construction contract for additional JHSVs. // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Nov2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p14
The article reports that Austal Ltd. has received a go signal to move forward with the construction contract for the fourth and fifth vessels of the U.S. Department of Defense's next generation multi-use platform Joint High Speed Vessel (JHSV) on October 13, 2010.
- Boeing Receives First PBL Contract For Chinook Rotorblades. // Helicopter News;10/9/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p2
The article reports that a 185 million dollars firm-fixed-price performance based logistics (PBL) contract was awarded to Boeing Co. in support of CH-47 Chinook helicopters and rotor blades.