Malaysia Selects Morpho for Identity Management System
- ID Expo & MDCC. // Automatic I.D. News;Apr96, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p31
Presents information on the ID Expo and Mobile Data Capture and Communications conference to be held on May 14 to 16, 1996, at Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Seminar listings; Registration form; Alphabetical exhibitor listing; Guide to exhibitors by product.
- New products. // Automatic I.D. News;Apr96, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p58
Highlights products aimed at automated data capture systems. Includes portable voice terminals from Khyber Technologies; Bar code printer; Radio frequency identification (RF/ID) reader.
- Digital dog tags. Donnelly, John; Stover, Dawn // Popular Science;Apr97, Vol. 250 Issue 4, p26
Looks at the Meditag. The United States Pentagon's plans for the postage-stamp-size semiconductor chip embedded in plastic; Possible use as dog tags; Type and amount of information that could be stored.
- Trade event. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/25/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 37, p16
Features the ID Expo, a trade show on bar code and automatic data capture products, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
- A changing of the card in access control technologies. Okuda, Ryan // Automatic I.D. News;Jun96, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p31
Reports on cards and cards readers as the most widely used types of automated access control technologies, according to the `1995 Report on the Access Control Market,' by J.P. Freeman and Co. Magnetic stripe cards and readers as the most popular technology employed; Use of proximity systems;...
- New products. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun96, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p48
Features electronic products for use in automatic identification or bar coding systems. Includes the Hercules 200 thermal-transfer label printer from Tharo Systems; Wallace Computer Services' DualTone colorless ink coating for direct-thermal label and tag stock which enables the printing of...
- Software products. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun96, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p51
Presents software packages for use in automated identification systems. Includes Valley Software Systems' Scaler label design software; Tracer Research's Windows version of its Clippership shipping software; S2 Systems' upgrading of its Customer Relationship Marketing Database to version 2.0;...
- Product digest. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun96, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p53
Features products and equipment for use with automated identification systems. Includes the SerialWand Bar Code Reader; ScanTeam 3210 handheld CCD contact scanner; V-300 VersaPrint ink; Stadia Label Printer Applicators.
- Run Rabit. // Dairy Industries International;Jun97, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p45
Introduces Rapid Automated Bacterial Impedance Technique (Rabit), a system that provides rapid indication of the number of bacteria present in a wide range of samples. Developer of Rabit; Number of re-usable cells that can be incubated in a single module; Features of the system which the earlier...