American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: Army Awards AS&E $7M Option for ZBV Mil Trailers; Firm Nabs NATO Award
- Army Awards AS&E $4M Bridge Contract to Maintain NII Systems in Iraq. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/10/2013, p2
The article announces the 4.2 million U.S. dollars received by American Science and Engineering Inc. (ASEI) from the U.S. Army as part of a potential 12.4 million U.S.-dollar contract bridge for continuing the maintenance of the company's Z Backscatter Systems for non-intrusive inspection (NII)...
- ALOG NEWS. // Army Logistician;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p1
Reports various developments concerning the Army in the United States as of October 2000. Includes approval of the Joint Vision 2020; Proposal on the standardization of military transport units of the Military Traffic Management Command; Improvements on the M2A3 Bradley infantry fighting...
- TSM NOTES. Knarr, William M.; Peterson, Kevin C.; Proctor, Jerry // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Oct-Dec2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p59
Presents several articles concerning the development of the United States Army as of October 10, 2001. Unmanned aerial vehicle support to a transforming army and update on other actions; Prophet system at the joint contingency force-advanced warfighting experiment exercise; All source analysis...
- Stryker's Mobile Gun System. Gourley, Scott R. // Army Magazine;May2003, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p65
Features the Stryker vehicle of the U.S. Army. Basic variants of the vehicle for the Stryker brigade combat teams; Capability of the 105 millimeter (mm) cannon to destroy a battlefield bunker; System descriptions of the General Dynamics 105 mm tank cannon.
- Army Plans Display Event As Part of Humvee MECV Program. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;8/12/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Army will exhibit the Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle (MECV) and Objective Gunner Protection Kit (OGPK) at a display event at the Field Logistics Readiness Center-Lexington, in Winchester, Kentucky on August 22, 2011.
- From TOC to Stryker Command Vehicle. Jimenez Jr., Alfredo // Soldiers;Jul2003, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p22
Focuses on the advantages of the vehicle used by the Stryker Brigade Combat Team of the U.S. Army. Use of the vehicle to bridge the gap between heavy mechanized forces and the light infantry; Availability of a video display terminal; Capabilities of the command variant of the Stryker.
- Love That Bounce. // Time;1/15/1951, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p18
The article previews the T-41 light tanks of the U.S. Army.
- GET THE RIGHT TRANSMISSION FLUID. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul2010, Issue 692, p11
The article outlines the different national stock numbers (NSN) of the proper transmission fluid TES-295 for Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) RG31 family of vehicles (FOV) from the U.S. Army.
- OIL COOLER FAILURE DEAD-LINKS TRUCK! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul2010, Issue 692, p12
The article offers information on the problems faced by high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle (HMMWV) of the U.S. Army with serial number 300,000 or higher.