CSC [CSC]: CSC Wins $25M USCIS Order for Record Digitization
- Immigration's paper parade. // eWeek;5/15/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p33
The article focuses on the plan of Citizenship and Immigration Unit of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to automate all their paper files. At present, there are about 55 million paper-based files to adjudicate applications for Immigration status. The Government Accountability Office...
- Immigrant Agency's E-Records Efforts Lagging. // Information Management Journal;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p12
The article deals with a report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office which reveals the failure of the Citizenship and Immigration Services to effectively manage its transition from paper to electronic records. An estimate of the number of paper files about citizenship and other...
- APPENDIX B: USCIS SERVICE CENTERS. // Your U.S. Citizenship Guide: What You Need to Know to Pass Your ;2008, p195
A list of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) service centers that appeared in the "Your U.S. Citizenship Guide: What You Need to Know to Pass Your U.S. Citizenship Test" is presented.
- APPENDIX E: USCIS FEE SCHEDULE. // Your U.S. Citizenship Guide: What You Need to Know to Pass Your ;2008, p201
A list of schedules for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) fee effective July 30, 2007 is presented.
- Uncle Sam considering changes to the I-9 form. // HR Specialist: Illinois Employment Law;Jul2012, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the proposed revisions published by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to the I-9 employee verification form that include the addition of List A documents and optional fields for the employee's e-mail address and phone number.
- Green Card Becomes Really Green, More Secure. // India -- West;5/21/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 26, pA44
The article reports on the modification of the Permanent Resident card by the Citizenship and Immigration Services in the U.S.
- IMMIGRATION CORNER. GURFINKEL, MICHAEL J. // Filipino Reporter;1/11/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p18
The article presents questions and answers related to the 'provisional waiver' regulations published by the U.s. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) including what the 3/10 year bar means, the benefits of the program and who are eligible under the 'provisional waiver' process.
- Immigration Law: EB-5 Investors Create Jobs and Help Stimulate US Economy; USCIS Adds Support. Hirson, David; Katie Wu // Orange County Business Journal;11/18/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pB-66
The article discusses the EB-5 Adjudications Policy Memorandum issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on May 30, 2013 which includes bridge financing, material change, and amendments in regional center.
- Designation of Syrian Arab Republic for Temporary Protected Status. // Federal Register;4/3/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 64, p20046
A correction to a notice issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services related to the designation of Syrian Arab Republic that was published in the March 29, 2012 issue of the journal is presented.