TiaLinx Introduces Breathing Detection Sensor
- TiaLinx Launches Motion Detector for Live Objects in Cargo Containers. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/13/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p9
The article introduces the OWL1-A, a motion detector system that can detect the slightest of movements such as the breathing of a person inside a cargo container, from TiaLinx.
- UWB-BASED SYSTEM Detects Concealed Weapons. // Microwaves & RF;May2011, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p9
The article evaluates the Viper60-A lightweight sensor system from TiaLinx Inc.
- TiaLinx Launches Phoenix50-H UAV. // Power Electronics Technology;Jun/Jul2011 Supplement, pS8
The article reports on the launch of Phoenix50-H multisensor mini-copter, an advanced unmanned-aerial-vehicle from TiaLinx Inc.
- TIALINX UNVEILS EAGLE45-W SENSE THROUGH-THE WALL IMAGER. // Imaging Update;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p2
The article features the Eagle45-W precision Sense-Through-the-Wall Imager which was launched by Newport Beach, California-based TiaLinx Inc.
- Mini-UAV Can Detect Motion And Breathing. // Electronic Design;5/5/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 6, pS8
The article offers information on the launch of the Phoenix40-A miniature unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) by TiaLinx Inc.
- TiaLinx Launches Phoenix50-H UAV. // Electronic Design;7/7/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 9, pS8
The article offers brief information on the Phoenix50-H multisensor mini-copter from TiaLinx Inc.
- TiaLinx Announces 32x32 Planar Antenna Array With Polarized Beamforming at V-band. // Sensors;12/19/2014, p43
The article reviews Viper60-C, a new V-band ultra-narrow beam radio frequency module, from developer of sensor systems TiaLinx.
- TiaLinx Launches Hand-Held Sense-Inside-the-Wall Imager. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/1/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p9
The article offers information on the Eagle30-P hand-held precision sense-inside-the-wall imager from TiaLinx Inc.
- XeThru Bot simulates breathing for sensor testing: built from Lego. // EDN Europe;Jul/Aug2015, p9
The article reports on the move of the adaptive smart sensor developer Novelda SA to create a design for a robot created from Lego to support the testing of its advanced sensor modules. It provides overview of the function of the XeThru Bow, which stimulates the chest movements to detect and...