Monument Capital Group LLC [MCG]: Monument Capital Group in Distribution, Equity Agreement with Vortex Systems
- Monument Capital Group In Distribution, Equity Agreement With Vortex >TX. // Defense Daily;7/15/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Vortex Systems LLC has signed an international distribution and equity acquisition agreement with Monument Capital Group LLC (MCG), a private investment and advisory firm. MCG will be developing channel partner distribution capabilities for Vortex worldwide. The...
- Monument Buys Persistent Sentinel. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of U.S. security software provider Persistent Sentinel by private equity company Monument Capital Group (MCG). It mentions that MCG will help Persistent introduce outstanding security technologies in the international market. The author states that the...
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- FAULDING ACQUIRES RIGHTS TO PACLITAXEL IN EUROPE. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the long-term alliance made by Faulding Pharmaceuticals with NaPro Biotherapeutics, Inc. for the marketing and sale of paclitaxel throughout Europe.
- Teaming up for success. Doorley III, Thomas L. // Business Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p99
Discusses how strategic alliances provide growth and improve competitiveness in corporations. Examples of corporations forming alliances; Advantages and risks.
- The subtle art of learning through alliances. Crossan, Mary M.; Inkpen, Andrew C. // Business Quarterly;Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p68
Discusses strategic alliances as a way to a company's survival. Learning opportunities for firms; Access of each partner's skills and knowledge; Cases; Partner differences; Relationship between differences and learning; Performance issues. INSET: Research method..