Sandia Seeks Partners for Robotic Vehicle with Multiple Tracked Mobility Platforms
- Alliance To Deploy Concentrated Solar To Convert CO2 To Diesel. Lobsenz, George // Energy Daily;6/2/2010, Issue 103, p3
The article reports on a U.S. private-public alliance between Sandia National Laboratories and rocket engine producer Pratt Whitney Rocketdyne that aims to commercialize solar reformer technologies. Under solar reformer technology, carbon dioxide from power plants and other industrial facilities...
- Robot Cleans Up Sludge. // National Driller;Jun2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p74
The article reports that Swarmy, remote-control robot has completed in removing the sludge from the buried storage tank at the Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico. The 47-year-old tank cleanup has made more difficult, due to its low-oxygen and confined-space environment which prevented a...
- Wichita Water Walk. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p35
Reports on the financial problems being faced by the public-private partnership project to develop a $130 million river walk on the east bank of the Arkansas River in Wichita, Kansas. Refusal of the city to give more funds demanded by private developers of the project.
- Vizag Confident On PPPs. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Apr2010, p18
The article reports on the plan of the Port of Visakhaptnam (Vizag), run by Visakhapatnam Port Trust, to search for public-private partnerships (PPPs) to strengthen its capacity with six projects that involve an investment of 270 million dollars already approved in India.
- Georgia DOT Seeks Qualified Firms For First Public-Private Partnership. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p3
The article reports that the Department of Transportation (DoT) has released the solicitation for qualified companies for its West by Northwest Project public-private partnership to bring traffic-congestion relief in the metropolitan areas in Atlanta, Georgia.
- NEW YORK: Last Exit to Brooklyn. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports that New York state Senators such as Charles Fuschillo and Martin Golden have sponsored a legislation on public-private partnerships in 2011.
- National Council on public-private announces awards. // American City & County;Jul94, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p24
Presents a listing of the recipients in the National Council for Public-Private Partnerships awards. Recognition of outstanding individuals and programs in public-private partnerships; Information on winners.
- Partnerships can aid N.J.'s fiscal problems. Beachem, Philip k. // njbiz;3/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p15
The article discusses how the state of New Jersey can improve public services by partnering with private industries.
- Two successful public-private partnership. Amidei, Nancy // Public Welfare;Fall90, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p28
Views the public-private partnership. History of the mother-to-mother ministry; How the team of the ministry works; How the ministry was established; Solution suggested for the problem of needy families; Project developed for the welfare of the needy children; Benefits from the Care Fair program.