Army Issues Draft RFP for JBSDS Phase 2
- Army Plans Solicitation for Chemical Multi-Threat Detection. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/27/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p15
This article reports on the plan of the Edgewood Contracting Division of the U.S. Army to issue a request for proposal in May 2011 for the Multi-Mission Multi-Threat Detection (M3TD) effort.
- ARMY TO RELEASE EMARSS RFP. Knowles, J. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Apr2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p15
The article deals with the plan of the U.S. Army to release a solicitation for the engineering and manufacturing development (EMD) phase of the manned aircraft Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance and Surveillance Systems (EMARSS).
- Heritage to Horizon. // Reporter;Jun2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
The article presents two public documents from the Office of the Chief Signal Officer of the Army in the U.S. regarding the procurement of a heavier-than-air flying machine. It also notes a document showing the general requirements for the proposals on the bidding of the flying machine. It cites...
- Solicitation: Army seeks renewable energy. // Wind Energy Weekly;8/17/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1496, p3
The article reports on the request for proposals released by the U.S. Army seeking locally generated large-scale renewable energy worth up to $7 billion through long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs).
- Army Issues Draft RFP In Search For New Carbine. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;2/1/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 20, p2
The article informs that a draft request for proposals (RFP) has been issued by the Army in the search for a carbine that outperforms the current M4. Doug Tamilio, project manager of Soldier Weapons, said that they have been directed to determine the most effective, accurate and reliable...
- Army Issues Solicitation for Multi-Mission, Multi-Threat Detection System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p18
The article announces that the U.S. Army has issued a Request for Proposals for the Multi-Mission Multi-Threat Detecton (M3TD) effort on behalf of the Joint Project Manager for Nuclear Biological and Chemical Contamination Avoidance.
- Army Issues Draft Identity Intelligence Biometrics RFP for Industry Review. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p25
The article reports on a draft Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) for identity intelligence operations such as staff oversight, biometrics and forensics analysis, watchlist management and operational support to the Department of Defense...
- Army's new agency recruit will have two-year tour of duty. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;8/15/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 33, p2
Reports on the reissuance of a request for proposals for the U.S. Army's advertising contract in 2005. Total amount to be spent by the Army on marketing over five years; Reason for offering a two-year deal with advertising agencies; Cause of the postponement of the Army's advertising account...
- US ARMY ISSUES CIRCM RFP. Knowles, J. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Mar2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p15
The article discusses the release of the U.S. Army's request for proposals (RFP) for its Common InfraRed Countermeasures' (CIRCM) Technology Development stage.