Army Seeks Information for INSCOM Biometrics Effort
- Intelligence at War. Oppenheimer, Andy // Military Technology;2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p28
The article offers information on the presentation given by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) at the 2013 Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)-A Innovation Showcase held at August 29, 2013. Topics discussed include advances in Geospatial Indexing, intelligence analytics...
- IN THE NEWS. // Contract Management;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p110
The article announces that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has received awards for outstanding leadership in the development, implementation and improvements from the Department of Army in the U.S.
- Doctrine Corner. Girardeau, John H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p56
Provides information on the role of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command intelligence support. Means of exploiting the intelligence support capability; Content and format of the requests for information (RFI); Common problem with RFI.
- Reserve Component Contributory Support Integration: The INSCOM Way. Bolk, William A.; Spiczak, Annie H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p13
Describes the approach used by the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to ensure fully integrated intelligence force. Roles of Reserve military intelligence within INSCOM; Development of an Integrated Program for Reserve Component (RC) support; Implementation of an...
- Army INSCOM Seeks Identity Intelligence Biometrics Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p18
The article reveals the plan of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to issue a solicitation on behalf of its Biometrics Division for a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract.
- Army Issues Draft Identity Intelligence Biometrics RFP for Industry Review. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p25
The article reports on a draft Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) for identity intelligence operations such as staff oversight, biometrics and forensics analysis, watchlist management and operational support to the Department of Defense...
- ManTech Wins $7.2 Billion In Contracts To Support Army Intelligence Support. // Defense Daily;4/29/2015, p5
The article reports on two contracts worth up to 7.2 billion dollars that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Commands (INSCOM) awarded to ManTech International Corp. (MANT) to provide it with global intelligence support services (GISS).
- Army Intelligence Master Plan Army CI and HUMINT Support to Force Protection. Spence, Richard I. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p54
Discusses some of the actions within the counterintelligence and human intelligence disciplines intended to support the force protection (FP) programs of the U.S. Armed Forces. Background on FP programs; Difference between physical security and full-spectrum FP; Mission of the U.S. Army...
- Army INSCOM Plans Biometrics Solicitation. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on a pre-solicitation and Advisory Multi-Step notice issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) that seeks information from prospective offerors to allow the INSCOM G3 Biometrics Division to review and assess the likelihood of each respondent's ability...