API Technologies Corp. [ATNY]: Firm Sells EOD Robot to Atlanta
- Digital Accelerometers Measure up to 500 g. // Power Electronics Technology Exclusive Insight;7/16/2012, p9
The article previews the 15208A new digital accelerometer that can measure up to 500 grams shock detection and sports equipment safety testing from API Technologies Corp.
- API Technologies Receives $3.8 Million Order to Provide Microwave Products for Defense SATCOM Systems. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that API Technologies Corp. has received a new 3.8 million dollars of order from a defense contractor in the U.S. to provide advanced microwave electronic products for defense satellite communication (SATCOM) systems.
- DIGITAL ACCELEROMETER. // Quality;Feb2013, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p62
The article offers brief information on XL403D advanced digital accelerometer from API Technologies Corp.
- New 4 to 20 mA Output Hall Effect Precision Sensors Now Available. // Magnetics Business & Technology;Spring2012, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p11
The article previews the Output Hall Effect Precision Sensors from API Technologies Corp. (API).
- Durable, Low Pressure Overmolded Backshell Cable Assemblies. // Medical Design Technology;Mar2014, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p40
The article offers brief information on the connectors in the electromagnetic integrated solutions (EIS) product line from API Technologies Corp.
- InRush Current Limiting NTC Thermistors. // Power Electronics Technology;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p11
The article evaluates the Surge-GardÂ™ inrush current limiting negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistors from electronics company API Technologies Corp.
- Current Sensors/Transformers and Snap-On Load Detectors. // Magnetics Business & Technology;Summer2013, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information the series 5300 current sensors for AC and DC electrical systems from API Technologies.
- CONNECTORS. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Apr2013, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p35
The article offers brief information on the hermetically sealed circular connectors from API Technologies Corp.
- Mini Solder-in Feed-thru Filter. // Power Electronics Technology Exclusive Insight;1/31/2012, p15
The article offers information on the Spec Mini Solder-in Feed-thru Filter from API Technologies Corp.