EADS' PlantCML Nabs NASA Contract for Emergency Notification System
- NASA Procurements. Ireton, Donna S. // Contract Management;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p51
Reports that the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has issued documents that relate to its award of contracts. Conduction of surveillance of contractor performance; Utilization of service contracts of the agency; Acquisition planning processes of the administration.
- NASA Issues Final Rule Regarding Safety and Health Safety and Health Provisions in NHS. // Contract Management;Jun2002, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p60
Reports the release of a final rule on the safety and health measures in performing contracts by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in the U.S. Provisions established by the proposed rule; Terms in the NASA Federal Acquisition Regulation; Schedule for the implementation of...
- NASA Issues Final Rule Regarding Purchase Order Awards Resulting from Broad Agency Announcements. // Contract Management;Oct2000, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p45
Reports on the U.S. National Aeronautics & Space Administration's (NASA) amendment of its federal acquisition regulation to being it into agreement with the 'NASA Research Grant Handbook.' Revision of acquisition procedures; Research and development contracting.
- NASA Issues Final Rule Regarding Contract Bundling. // Contract Management;Oct2000, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p45
Reports on the U.S. National Aeronautics & Space Administration's (NASA) issuance of a final rule to conform its federal acquisition regulation to federal rules regarding contract bundling. NASA procedures for justifying contract bundling; Bundling documentation.
- Crockett Facilities Services Wins NASA HQ Contract. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/25/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 13, p17
The article reports on the contract awarded to Crockett Facilities Services Inc. (CFSI) to provide heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services to the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Hubble Sucessor Takes Shape. Guinnessy, Paul // Physics Today;Nov2002, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p30
Announces that the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has signed a contract with TRW Inc. in October 2002 to build the next-generation space telescope. Comments from Peter Jakobsen of the European Space Agency; Value of the contract; Design objectives of the telescope; Target...
- Gas Turbines Eyed For 'Flyback' Booster. Kandebo, Stanley W. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/30/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 14, p55
Focuses on the public contract awarded by the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration to General Electric Co. and Pratt & Whitney Corp. Use of commercial and military air-breathing, gas turbines engines to power a reusable booster; Assessment on the suitability of gas turbines;...
- NASA Issues Final Rule Regarding Contractor Performance Information. Dees, C. Stanley // Contract Management;Sep2002, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p74
Reports that the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has issued a final rule amending the NASA Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement with regard to contractor performance information. Elimination of provision that requires use of interim performance evaluations for...
- Rocket Ring. Morring Jr., Frank // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/17/2007, Vol. 167 Issue 24, p29
This article reports that the U.S. National Aeronautics & Space Administration will wind up 2007 with the entire vehicle under contract to provide the next U.S. route to space for humans under contract, after tapping Boeing to build the Instrument Unit Avionics (IUA) for the Ares I crew launch...