DoJ Awards Hirsch Electronics $4M for Security Systems
- SRA Wins 3-Yr, $59Mn Task Order from US DOJ. // GlobalSourcingNOW;10/5/2007, p9
This article reports that SRA International, a U.S.-based technology and strategic consulting services and solutions provider to federal government organizations, won a task order from the Department of Justice (DOJ) to deploy enterprise-wide infrastructure architecture. The task order has been...
- Justice Department Preparing To Implement IWN In FY '09. // Defense Daily;4/15/2008, Vol. 238 Issue 11, p3
The article reveals that the U.S. Department of Justice is seeking $121.7 million for law enforcement wireless communications in fiscal year 2009, an amount that includes $24.9 million for the Integrated Wireless Network (IWN). Lockheed Martin was beaten by General Dynamics for the IWN award in...
- Agencies Have Taken Steps to Improve Suspension and Debarment Programs. Woods, William T. // GAO Reports;5/21/2014, pi
The article presents a report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) which examines the actions taken by government agencies to improve procurement related suspension and debarment programs. The suspension and debarment actions of several agencies including the U.S. Department of...
- INDUS WINS DEPT. OF JUSTICE CRIMINAL DIV. TASK ORDER. // Worldwide Databases;May2008, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p2
This article reports on the Information Technology (IT) Support Services task order awarded to INDUS Corporation by the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice (CRM). INDUS Vice President for Homeland Security and Citizen Services Mike Mullen said that the company is proud to have...
- MFJ news. // America's Network;9/1/94, Vol. 98 Issue 17, p26
Reports that the US Department of Justice (DoJ) is conducting an analysis of the MFJ's relevancy in today's telecommunications market before US District Judge Harold Greene. Imposition of the MFJ; Duration limits.
- The US. Hanson, Cynthia; Zipp, Yvonne // Christian Science Monitor;8/14/96, Vol. 88 Issue 182, p2
No abstract available.
- Teaching students cultural mediation. Huie, B. // Education Digest;Oct89, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p50
Describes how the Community Relations Service (CRS) of the US Department of Justice implements joint problem-solving strategies to solve multicultural issues. Crisis response actions; Preventive actions.
- No runs, no drips, no errors. Eastland, T. // American Spectator;Nov89, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the questionable public policy invoked in August by the Justice Department, stating that government employees who leak information obtained from a criminal investigation could be prosecuted. Violation of First Amendment rights; Whistleblowers; `The place has clammed up.'
- Raytheon pleads guilty in unauthorized use of budget document in `uncover' case. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/26/90, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p34
Discusses the Justice Department's ongoing `Operation Undercover,' which has led so far to five defense contractors pleading guilty to unauthorized use of a budget planning document. Raytheon, the latest to plead guilty, agreed to pay a $10,000 fine and a $990,000 civil judgement.