Consulting Firm Awarded $52M DoE Information Assurance Contract
- Mind the Execution Gap. // Industry Week/IW;Mar2011, Vol. 260 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on the statement of Rick Lepsinger, president of OnPoint Consulting LLC, that getting things done is very important in businesses, and not just the strategy or business model.
- Performance Management Processes Need Attention. // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;11/1/2007, p13
The article discusses the results of a survey of U.S. managers and HR professionals about their performance-management systems conducted by OnPoint Consulting. The survey found that only 44 percent of line managers and 45 percent of HR executives believe their methods are providing value. Sixty...
- Army Has Need for Nearly 200 Cargo and Personnel NII Systems in Afghanistan. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/7/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p22
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Army to award a potential five-year contract involving cargo and vehicle non-intrusive inspection (NII) systems as well as personnel NII systems that will be integrated and installed in Afghanistan.
- Washington Observer. Hunter, Pam; Russell, Pam Radtke // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/12/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the U.S. Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan's final report, released on August 31, 2011, which claim that up to 61 billion U.S. dollars were lost due to contract waste and fraud in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- AVOIDING THE COMMITMENT DIP. Leipsinger, Richard // Credit Union Management;Apr2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the result of the survey conducted by OnPoint Consulting concerning the commitment dip condition experienced by credit union employees in the U.S. Commitment dip problem is often contributed to a situation where the organization establishes the organizational initiatives...
- CLOSING THE EXECUTION GAP. // E-Scan Newsletter;Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses the six bridge-building steps in carrying out strategic initiatives effectively offered by Onpoint Consulting LLC president Richard Lepsinger. It says that using an objective decision-making process is one way to improve the quality of the decisions. It adds that the...
- NNSA Awards Cyber Security Contracts to OnPoint, Metrica. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p13
This article reports on the contracts awarded by the U.S. Energy Department's National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) to small businesses OnPoint Consulting Inc. and Metrica Team Venture to help protect its computer networks.
- Keep Company Promises: Start An Execution Revolution. Lepsinger, Richard // Successful Supervisor;Apr2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
The article offers ten ways on how to carry out the companies' vision and mission statements to its employees. It notes that having a culture of execution is the first thing to do in fulfilling the companies' promises for its employees and customers. It highlights the survey conducted by OnPoint...
- Leader behavior a key factor among top-performing firms. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Dec2007, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p12
The article discusses the significant role of the existence of a leader behavior in top performing firms as discussed by Rick Lepsinger, President of OnPoint Consulting in the U.S. Lepsinger says that top-performing companies are characterized by cultures that are flexible, adaptive,...