Lockheed Martin [LMT]: Lockheed Martin Wins $7M DHS S&T Award for Complex Event Modeling
- IBM Tops DHS Prime Contractor List Again. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that IBM tops the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) list of prime contractors in terms of total dollar amount for the second straight year, garnering 560.3 million dollars in prime contracts in fiscal year 2010. The company's contracts were mainly for information...
- Synergy in Security. Barry, Tom // Dollars & Sense;Mar/Apr2010, Issue 287, p11
The article looks at the benefits of the U.S. military spending growth for the war on terrorism on defense contractors. It says that 80% of the sales of Lockheed Martin comes from the government, especially the Department of Defense (DoD). It adds that the creation of the Department of Homeland...
- LOCKHEED MARTIN WINS ROLE TO PROVIDE CYBER SECURITY SERVICES TO U.S. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES. // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Sep2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that the aerospace company Lockheed Martin has won a contract to provide cyber security services for the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Lockheed Martin received Cybersecurity accreditation from DHS. // Aeromag;7/2/2015, p1
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to accredit Lockheed Martin as a Commercial Service Provider (CSP) under its Enhanced Cybersecurity Services (ECS) program.
- Lockheed Martin Establishes Cyber Lab For Customer Outreach Under DHS Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/4/2013, p4
The article reports that defense contractor Lockheed Martin has established the Continuous Diagnostics and Monitoring (CDM) lab to demonstrate its cybersecurity products and services after its selection in August 2013 to compete for task orders from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Lockheed Martin Receives DHS Enhanced Cybersecurity Services Accreditation. Abott, Richard // Defense Daily;8/11/2015, Vol. 267 Issue 29, p5
The article reports on the accreditation of Lockheed Martin as a Commercial Service Provider (CSP) under the Enhanced Cybersecurity Services (ECS) program of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in August 2015.
- Boeing [BA]: DHS Extends Boeing's SBI Contract Through Mid-November. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the awarding of contract options to Boeing by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that extends the company's current contract for a virtual fence. The construction of a virtual fence on two sections of Arizona's border with Mexico will be extended through...
- S&T Wants Concepts for Kiosks that Validate Credentials, Check for Trace Explosives. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p2
The article focuses on a Broad Agency Announcement issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) that intends to develop, build and evaluate prototype kiosks that integrate credential authentication and explosives trace detection technology for security...
- Coast Guard Awards Bollinger $141 Million FRC Low-Rate Production Contract. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/16/2009, Vol. 244 Issue 51, p4
The article presents information on the 141 million dollars defense contract awarded by the U.S. Coast Guard to Bollinger Shipyards Inc. The contract is to produce three 154-foot Sentinel-class Fast Response Cutters (FRC) and has been awarded after an approval from the Department of Homeland...