Army Issues RFI for Communications Capabilities for National Guard CBRNE Package
- 11TH 280TH SIGNAL TRANSFER OF AUTHORITY IN IRAQ 'HISTORY IN THE MAKING FOR SIGNAL COMMUNITY'. Leatham, Hyma // Army Communicator;Fall2005, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p54
The article reports that the Bravo and Charlie Company of the South Carolina Army National Guard's 111th Signal Battalion have officially relinquished the mission of providing critical command and control communications to the Multi-National Force-Iraq to Alpha and Bravo Company of the 280th...
- Reserve component. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun/98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p64
Presents news briefs on the United States Army National Guard (ARNG) and the Army Reserves (USAR). Purchase of Warlord Notebook systems by ARNG and USAR as adjucts to the All-Source Analysis System (ASAS); Information on the ASAS Remote Workstation Fielding; Information on some training courses.
- Will the Army Reserve merge with the National Guard? TALLEY, JEFFREY // Warrior Citizen;2013, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p11
The article offers the author's insights on the possibility for the U.S. National Guard Bureau to be merged with the U.S. Army Reserve Command.
- Generals will testify on cuts to the military. Wong, Kristina // Hill;4/ 7/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p16
The article reports on the hearings to be held by the U.S. House to discuss budget cuts for the U.S. Army and U.S. National Guard in 2014.
- 422ND DESIGNATED ITSB IN ARMY WEST OF MISSISSIPPI. Martino, Brad // Army Communicator;Spring2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p46
The article reports that the 422nd Signal Battalion of the Nevada Army National Guard has been designated as Integrated Theatre Signal Battalion. Its main role is to provide battlefield communications to various operations centers, camps, and units. Satellite receiving units will be the new pack...
- Career Development of the Army Reserve Component. Drinkwater, Thomas H. E.; Holguin, George // Army AL&T Magazine;Oct-Dec2009, p9
The article discusses acquisition career development of the U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) and the Army National Guard (ARNG). It states that these units, just like the active component of the U.S. Army, must remain train, educated, and prepared. The author explains the Defense Acquisition Workforce...
- An Enduring Army: Getting It Right. Bolger, Daniel P. // Army Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p163
The article discusses the challenges being faced by the U.S. Army in ensuring its staying power and reputation as an enduring army in 2010. Accordingly, the Army is planning and building to meet the challenge of persistent conflict during the 21st century. The Army is also characterized by a...
- Reserve your job rights. Raimondi, Marc A. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/27/95, Vol. 24 Issue 39, ESgram p5
Discusses issues of job protection for United States National Guard and Army Reserve personnel. Case of Maryland National Guardsman 1st Lt. Phillip Selleh; Role of the Guard and Reserve in national defense; Programs by the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
- Warrant Officer. // Special Warfare: The Professional Bulletin of the John F. Kenned;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p28
The article announces job openings for the Special Forces Warrant Office Institute and the National Guard of the U.S. Army.