Army Seeks Sources for CBRNE Equipment for National Guard CSTs
- Army's Guardian Program Surveying Market for CBRN Detection Equipment. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p19
The article reports on the market survey being conducted by the U.S. Army's Joint Product Manager for Consequence Management on currently available chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear detection equipment.
- US ARMY ISSUES RFI FOR MOBILE EW SYSTEMS. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Aug2013, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p24
The article reports on the market survey conducted by Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland-based U.S. Army Contracting Command to determine potentials for fielding and integration of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Mobile Heavy Duty Tactical Electronic Warfare (EW) system.
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Stays Soft. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;10/27/2015, p12
The article reports on the monthly business activity survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which found that manufacturing activity in the U.S. central Atlantic region stayed soft in October 2015.
- US ARMY PLANS UNMANNED SIGINT CAPABILITY. Goodman, G. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p18
The article announces a sources sought solicitation released by the U.S. Army to industry for a market survey to identify companies that are qualified to conduct engineering and manufacturing development (EMD) for its planned Tactical Signals-Intelligence (SIGINT) Payload (TSP).
- McGladrey Manufacturing and Distribution Monitor Shows Nearly 150% Increase in Optimism. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Apr2012, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p32
The article focuses on the 2012 McGladrey Manufacturing and Distribution Monitor which is a market survey conducted by McGladrey & Pullen LLP. The survey aims at studying the opinion of distribution and middle market executives on the current state of manufacturing in the U.S. The survey reports...
- ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Quality;Aug2003, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p12
Reports developments related to the manufacturing industry in the U.S. as of August 2003. Selection of David McKinstry as the vice president of business development for IMO Pump Co.; Recognition of the accreditation of the U.S. Army Ordinance Mechanical Maintenance School's machinist training...
- POTENTIAL NEW PROPHET CONTROL PRODUCTION CONTRACT. Goodman, G. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p15
The article deals with the decision of the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Life-Cycle Management Command Acquisition Center in New Jersey to release a market survey request for information from potential suppliers of Prophet Control systems in October 2008. It notes that the Army is looking...
- Return Fraud Takes Big Toll On Retailers. // MMR;11/29/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p38
The article reports on the annual Return Fraud Survey conducted by the National Retail Federation (NRF) which discovers that 3.7 billion U.S. dollars will be lost in the retailers' 2010 holiday shopping season because of return fraud.
- Supplies showroom. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p168
Presents information on products introduced to the United States market. Information on the Reckitt and Colman's Precision blend system which mixes and dispenses cleaning products; Details on the `ULTRA camtainer' which was designed to keep beverages hot or cold for hours; Introduction of heavy...