NICE Systems [NICE]: Port of L.A. Deploys NICE's Security Management System
- Port of Los Angeles Breaks Export Record. // World Trade: WT100;Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p20
The article reports that the Port of Los Angeles in California set record-breaking exports for the second consecutive year as outbound container volumes surged 14.5% in 2011 over 2010, while imports increased 2.3% over the previous year.
- Port of Los Angeles breaks monthly cargo volume record. // Transportation & Distribution;Oct2000, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p16
Provides information on the cargo volume record of the Port of Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California as of October 2000. Total container volume in September 2000; Inbound loaded container volume in the port in July 2000; Number of twenty-foot equivalent unit containers moved in the port.
- CHRIS'S PICK. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2012, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p22
The article offers information on a year-round marketplace for gourmets to be opened on June 29, 2012 at the Port of Los Angeles in California.
- Hamburg SÃ¼d upgrades West Coast/Mediterranean Service. // American Journal of Transportation;7/28/2014, Issue 584, p12
The article reports on Hamburg SÃ¼d's phasing in the 4600 teu vessel Cap Jackson, shown to the right docking at APM Terminals in the Port of Los Angeles.
- TRIVIA. HILL, TAYLOR // Sea Magazine;Jun2012, Vol. 104 Issue 6, pCA-12
The article offers information on several topics related to bodies of water in California including the Humboldt Bay, port of Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara Channel.
- Mammoet expands, moves six coke drums for California refinery. // American Cranes & Transport;Dec2013, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p8
The article offers information on the transportation of six coke drums from Spain to the Port of Los Angeles, California and then from the Port to the Chevron El Segundo Refinery in California via self-propelled modular transporters in order to replace existing drums at the refinery.
- Port of Los Angeles does it again. // Transportation & Distribution;Nov2000, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p18
Highlights the success of the Port of Los Angeles in its twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) shipment. Total increase in the port's shipments; Factors that contributed to the increase in the shipments.
- Los Angeles Sets Record. Parker, John // Traffic World;2/26/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 9, p39
Reports on the volume of Traffic Enforcement Unit containers handled by the Port of Los Angeles, California in January 2001. Indication of the recovery of the economic conditions of the country; Development in the imports and export segments of the country; Reflection of the strength in...
- Local ports post record volume in '99. // Orange County Business Journal;02/07/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the container cargo volume posted by the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, Southern California in 1999. Comparison with 1998 figures; Slight increase in export and import figures; Korean exports as leading the way for Orange County companies; Main export products shipped; Expected...