DHS Awards Battelle, RCM $2M for Info Sharing Exercises
- Northrop Grumman [NOC]: TSA Selects Battelle, TASC for $350M Test and Evaluation Support Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to choose Battelle and TASC Inc. to compete for task orders under an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract to provide test and evaluation support services (TESS) in 2010.
- Keep the HSCT on track. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/18/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p11
Editorial. Discusses the failure of Battelle to forge an international consortium to manage joint development of the high-speed commercial transport (HSCT) and says it failed because its efforts were premature and duplicated NASA's efforts. Calls for a strong, properly focused HSCT research...
- Battelle--turning problems into opportunities. // R&D Magazine;Jan98, Vol. 40 Issue 1, pG
Focuses on the benefits of Battelle. Who Battelle develops products and solutions for; Purpose for Battelle starting up its business; List of Battelle's contributions; What Battelle firmly believes in. INSETS: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory - a successful...;Battelle around the...
- Battelle conducts formaldehyde study. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the study about formaldehyde conducted by the Battelle California Air Resources Board (CARB). Physiological effects of formaldehyde in human beings; How the study was conducted; Goals for conducting the study.
- Editorial. Smith, Don R. // Rubber World;Mar96, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p4
Editorial. Comments on Batelle's list of the top ten products that will have the greatest impact on life at home and in the office by the year 2006. Genetaceuticals; Personalized computers; Multi-fuel automobiles; Changes in television; Cyber cash; Home health monitors; Smart maps and tracking...
- Battelle forecasts top technology challenges. // Foundry Management & Technology;Apr97, Vol. 125 Issue 4, p12
Lists the ten most important technological challenges facing industry compiled by Battelle's Breakthrough Center. Includes affordable home-based health care; Personalized consumer products; Protection of the environment and natural resources.
- Battelle. // R&D Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 44 Issue 12, pA14
Presents information on Battelle, an independent research and development company in Columbus, Ohio. Description of the company; Markets served; Details on the research and technology projects of the company.
- Computer monitors myriad of systems/parameters. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;12/6/93, Vol. 49 Issue 23, p15
Reports that Battelle is developing a compact computerized monitoring system that uses electronic sensors to automatically check the efficiency of other systems. Advantage over other systems; Components; Contact information.
- Battelle Corporation. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Dec97 Special Issue, Vol. 17, p8
Profiles Columbus, Ohio-based Battelle Corp. Number of employees; Company description; Major capabilities; Major services.